THC and semen

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dvorak, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok, maybe it is double standar.
    but, in no way, im tasting any of my body fluids...urine, semen? just becouse is produced by my body doesnt mean its nice and tasty.

2. Well your body also produces shit and scabs. So if i made you a Shit N Scab sandwich(with your own scabs and shit) you would eat it?

3. So, not a lot of snowballing going on on GC?:confused:

4. Poop is part of your body, someone should give that a taste haha

5. STFU

why girls always have to play that stupid double standard shit..ITS NOT THE SAME THING...its not like he was like..man..i nutted in my girls mouth and she kissed me...this mafugga is saying he tastes his own cum...kinda nasty shit is that..and NO i would not be turned on if a girl says she tastes her cum from time to time...cum is not a condiment..

OP Lost big time..while im sippin sweet tea hes drinkin a Pina cumlada..NASTY

6. fixed

7. Y'all are ridiculous...

This is about sexual fluids....semen...not piss, not sweat, and not shit and scabs....SEMEN...something most men expect us women to swallow, and most of us women do so without bitchin about it cause, frankly, it's not a big deal

Quit comparing all the other bullshit...you wouldn't ask your gf to eat your scabs, but you would ask her to swallow your cum

8. hahahah :smoking:

9. - rep :)

Don't tell me to stfu....I got just as much right to be here as you do

10. i got minus rep on a message board..omg..im gonna die

you can talk all you want,,free country...just dont spew bs and expect to not get called out on it

have a good day

11. #51 Dogtag26, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009
    I really dont care if you spit or swallow I just wanna cum in your mouth! Not your mouth but chicks in general!

12. I know, I was just being facetious. However, the justification of "tasting your own bodily fluids" doesn't seem to be viable enough for most to taste their own sperm. There are a variety of other excretions which I'm sure you wouldn't try under the same premise.

I think the problem is that sperm belongs in a female vagina, not in the mouth of the he-who-busted-said-nut, unless he derives some sort of sexual pleasure from having his own cum in his mouth.

13. found a sig on my first day:) lol:hello:

14. Well said!!!:bongin:

15. Most of you guys replying to this post sound like unadventurous, underage homophobes. I'm sorry that your future sex lives will be so boring and limited. I pity you when you come across a nice kinky girl. You'll be passing up the best sex of your lives, just because you don't know what to do with her. LOL. Yep, you guys sure look like men.

The only reason I'm even bothering to respond is because I have an actual comment on the post :rolleyes:

To the OP: So far, I've never had a mouthful of my cum. But yeah, I've tasted it plenty of times. Off her hand, or mine, or her body, or her lips. Small amounts. And yes, my semen tasted very different to me after I started smoking pot. My girlfriend says so, too.

But mine, at least, isn't minty. Just different, and less salty. Doesn't mean yours doesn't taste minty.

(Minty Cum sounds like the name of a Chef song. :smoking:)

16. I knew when I posted the first comment, I was gonna get it....that don't bother me....I don't say anything based on what I think others might think about me or my opinions...if that was the case, then my statements may have been 'bs'...

Your 'call out' was the 'bs'

The only thing that I neg repped you for was telling me to STFU...I wasn't rude to you...no need to be rude to me

Have a good one :wave:

17. So wait a sec, I'm an "unadventurous, underage homophobe" whose future sex life will be "so boring and limited", and the best sex of my life will be "passed up", just because I don't want to taste my own cum?

Pssst: there's more to sex than tasting your own home-churned butter.

18. Fair enough, my fault for not being more clear. I meant the guys in this thread that are just straight up laughing at the dude for tasting his own cum. It's not unhealthy, it's not harming anybody else, it's nothing you wouldn't expect another human to do for you.

If it's not your cup of tea, fine, it's not mine either. No need to be immature and disrespectful about it.

19. I can respect that...

'Most' people wouldn't but just cause a few do, doesn't mean they are 'nasty' for doing so as so many in here have implied...to each his own :)

20. #60 NCdoper, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009
    you sire have defended and won taht argument. i wont go down on a girl unless she'll play with her own pussy and put her fingers in her mouth. so why should you make her suck ur cum and you wouldnt do it yourself??? i know how ya thinkin brother...

but i HAVE NEVER and WILL NEVER taste my own baby gravy...
    that shit is disgusting man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.