THC and e-cigarettes?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Cyric99, Jan 14, 2010.

1. I just recently ordered a 510 disposable e-cigarette because I am trying to quit, and I have to say it is working amazing so far. I usually smoke a half pack to a full pack a day, and since I have gotten and started using my e-cigarette i have smoked 6 cigarettes in the last 2 days. Highly recommend people to try them if you are looking for an alternative to help you quit.

Anyway, I was wondering if it would be possible to somehow get THC to work with these? The solution would have to be a liquid.. you cant just stick buds in there. Anyone know of a guide or something to get THC into a liquid form that would be safe for vaping?

2. I remember a thread earlier in 2009 when someone said that it wouldn't work... i can't remember why though. I'll look into that.

3. im so proud of you! you decided to try and quit smoking and keep it green. good for you

4. Thank you for the kind words. :) It is gonna be a difficult path but it is about time to get it done and over with.

5. im not exactly sure of this, but im pretty sure steam isnt quite at the vape point for weed but if your rich and have access to hash oil try using that if you feel inclined

6. i knew someone that sold these, he had some liquid THC you put into it, never saw it so dunno if it was legit.

7. You could also switch to vaping, which works on both tobacco and other substances equally well.
    And indeed, if you need support quitting you can find it here, its always nice to see someone throw away cancer but keep the peace herb! Make us proud dawg.