Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thc alcohol extraction method??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hippie4u, Sep 8, 2011.

1. I have plenty of bud and high quality vodka. If i dip the buds in a glass V for 5-8 seconds each would it get me high or does thc have to be heat activated.

2. I'm pretty sure you'd have to let it sit for weeks. I could be wrong though.

3. Wouldnt that remove to much chloraphil i want only thc.

4. If you aren't careful, you could extract a broad range of psychoactive chemicals.

5. What???
    do you have any idea what your talking about?

OP, just smoke the weed and drink the vodka

6. THC isn't the only alcohol soluble compound in cannabis buddy.

7. I was like what im i going to see rainbows. I just droped a liggle nug in and drank it whole. kinda like orbitz soda

8. you still don't have any idea what your talking about.
    i'm aware that it isn't just thc that is extracted, but the compounds found in weed are not harmful.

it's not like you soak it in vodka and all of a sudden it becomes some marijuana/alcohol death drink.

just quit while your behind

9. Haha^^ death juice!!

10. #10 bahookahjoe18, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2011
    I'm really getting fucking tired of Grasscity. A large part of the users only want to tell people that they're wrong.

You quoted me dude, saying "If you're not careful, you could extract a broad range of psychoactive compounds."

I didn't say anything about it being dangerous or harmful.

Get the joke there, BongSquad?

I know what I'm talking about.

Edit: Sorry, what I meant to say in my original post was, "Oh God OP, if you place your cannabis in vodka, the alcohol will cause the weed's molecules to undergo fusion, resulting in an alcoholic solution of cyanide and arsenic."

11. see this is where you're wrong

12. Arnt you smoking that stuff anyway. Quit trying to scare me

13. Yea im going to smoke it before it trys to kill me in my sleep the way you guys are talking

14. Jesus christ.

Sir, soak your nugs in some high proof alcohol for a few weeks and you'll get stoned and drunk at the same time. You can't avoid the chlorophyll, and soaking for only a few seconds isn't going to do anything except get your weed wet.

15. It wont disolve the thc in afew secs.?. And didnt you say dont do it.

16. It won't dissolve it in a few seconds.

I said if you're not careful you'll extract a lot of psychoactives. Such as CBD and CBN.

17. oh thats what i want, good idea