Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC alcohol extract

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mooder, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Have anybody been able to do that? I tried once with vaped bud but ended with a brown thingy at the bottom of my cup. I let the 40% alcohol and water evaporate and had lot of dust mixed with the brown residue. I was expecting crystal or something like that.

I should have used a heat source to extract faster the THC in the alcohol but I wonder how effective that is. So far, I've got very great results with oil even for a small quantity of vaped bud.

2. the heating thing you are talking about is old Islamic style kettle hash you wanna use like 90% or higher AND A ELECTRIC OR CHARCOLE BURNER(or you can blow yerself up as the gas form alcohol catches fire) and filter thru muslin to remove plant matter after it reduces by half then slow simmer the booze off till you got lil oil balls