Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

thats some fucked up shit

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jul 30, 2004.

1. today at work i had this fucked up feelin that my gf was either seein another dude or gonna dump me..... and about 3 minutes ago both happened, i got the "i found a guy at work and my mom likes him so yea" so i jus got a double wammy, 2nd time in a row this has happened, 2nd thing thats happened a 2nd time in a row actually, cuz first the moms hated me then i got dumped for another dude but then she said "this is just until the thing with my mom blows over" and i responded with a "yea fuck you too"

no drugs, no hugs, wats a dude to do.

2. thats bad man. best thing to think in that situ, you'll get over it, and stoned when u can. lifes a convayor belt, you keep moving on and away toward whatevers gonna stick with you.

erm, what am i on about?

3. There are a million fish in the sea. Think of it this way better to have broken it off now then in five years. When you meet that better girl you will no longer question why. :)

4. well along wit that story, las night at 9 i got called into work for an emergency then didnt get home til 4, wokeup at 6 for work again, and the job i had to do couldnt have better suited the way i felt........

i had to clean up a house that flooded with raw sewage, and it smelled so bad that your eyes and nose burnt and i almost puked several times.

cheers:D

5. sounds like you got some psychic shit going on and dont worry bout the girl cuz she probly aint worth it although i would take 20 bullets to the chest and head for mine

6. getting shot in the chest and head 20 times?
    how the hell are you still living?! lol

7. haha i know that feelin to, but it was wit my previous gf who i went out wit for like a year

but on a more positive note, i got some weed after i aint smoked for a good 3 months and i've taken a new view on chics inspired by the chronic (the album and weed both)

bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks
    lick on deez nuts and suck the dick
    gets the fuck out after your done
    and i hops in my ride to make a quick run

8. dont worry dude i was jokin, i know wat u meant :)

9. glad to know that dre gave you some advice about women, no one better to go to then the doctor

10. lol, glad to hear it man