That's it, i'm making it

Discussion in 'General' started by DemiseInDisguise, Dec 16, 2009.

1. okay, so i was contemplating on making this thread earlier or not, but I really have to make it now, just to vent my frustration.

alright, so i have either an ingrown hair or a pimple in my nose, and it REALLY fuckin hurts. it's on the part that you push in to blow your nose, if that makes any sense. it's a bump, so i am going to assume it's a pimple. it feels like a really bad bruise on the inside of my nose and it sucks ass. god fucking damn i can't even touch my nose without my eyes watering up.

the reason i made this thread was because i accidentally touched my nose and it hurt really fuckin bad. i mean i barely touched it and it felt like somebody hooked me in my nose. so this thread is a FUCK YOU to all of the pimples and/or ingrown hairs that grow in your nose.

2. Those are the fucking worst. Fuck they hurt.

3. take a sterile lancet and poke it really fast. Dont think about it, thats my problem, Ill get all worked up and not do it. But if you get all that pressure out it will hurt a lot less.

4. i had one of those once.
    indeed, painfull.

it might (ech)"pop" inside there...so...remember to blow your nose haha:wave:

5. Or the one in your ear.. that sucks so bad hahahaha

6. I wanna flick the tip of your nose.

7. bro if it hurts, your obviously not high enough.

8. Last time this happened to me I thought about fixing it with a shotgun. Brutal. This shit can get insanely painful, it's no joke.

9. yeah i know what you're talking about, they fucking suck, i always get these painfull fucking bumps on my face and they hurt like a bitch, fucking sucks

10. Oh, I so feel your pain!!

I have a zit right now, smack dab on the edge of my nostril. It hurts every time I try to use my nose to breathe. :p

Fuckin' bitches, them things! ;)

11. woah JD, I almost didn't recognize your post with the new avatar and signature. I think you had your other ones since I joined GC. But nonetheless, it's very classy.

haha that's not cool man. that would send me through the roof :p

i don't think i've ever had one in my ear before. i don't even want to think about that one though, owwwwwwwww.

anyways, i am gonna use one of my dads syringes (diabetes) and just poke it tomorrow because this mofo hurts.

12. blow some coke dude. that'll fix it.