that's it; i'm done w/weed forever!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Feb 14, 2006.

1. just kidding
    now that i have your attention:
    i have decided to stop taking my adhd meds. i'm taking this stuff called 'focalin'. it's a strong version of ritalin. i take 20mg dossage. the reason why i don't like this stuff is because it makes me feel like, not good when i'm in my classes. i originally took it to focus better and stuff but when i take it and get to my first class (which is about 45min after i take usually) i start feeling very anxious. my heart also goes into tacycardia (sp?). i've taken my pulse several times when it's racing in the first class and it usually hangs around 150 bpm for 2-3 hours. i can't sit still and i feel like i have so much energy that i could run 5 miles easily. so it doesn't really help me out w/academics when all i want to do is start running laps around the campus like a crack head.

2. LOL! I was wondering what was up when I read the title. It kind of freaked me out. It's one thing to go on a break like I did recently but forever is a long, long time to be away from MaryJane!!! :D

Good luck getting off the meds. I don't know if you'll have any adverse effects such as some type of withdrawal but I wish you the best anyway. :)

3. Yeah man I used to take those.. I'd do great in school but it would make me feel like shit all the time.. I decided i'd rather fail every class then feel like shit 24/7, so that's what I did :)

4. ahhh! I love Focilin! I usually take 20-40mg to the dome.. that stuff is really strong. I know a Focilin 10mg is equivilant to 20mg of Ritalin and 30mg of Adderall

5. maybe i should just sell the rest or something.
    what would a fair price be for a 20mg capsule? i was thinking $5 but i could probably sell it for more.

and don't worry guys, i don't think there will ever be a time when i done w/weed for good. i mean, maybe when i'm like 40 i won't be smoking as often as i do now, but i definitely would still take the occasional toke.

ps, there are no w/drawal side effects, i'd only take it on m/w/f when i had my classes anyway

6. yeah dude thats what I did when I quit taking it, sell that shit at school people will buy it like mad.. then buy weed :)

7. Don't talk about selling drugs, people! Just get stoned or something!!! :p

8. oops sry rmjl, i forgot, and yes, i will go get stoned now

9. I hear ya...I was on strattera for a semester and did really well but HATED the antsy, anxious, tense feelings it gave me so i stopped. The only thing i can say is did your doctor prescribe it for only m/w/f use? Cus it seems like anything would fuck up your body if you were one day on, one day off, etc. Anyway, good luck with the whole thing!

10. ^ the doc told me that it wasn't a cyclic medication so i really only needed to take it on days i had class

11. ...you are tricky. very tricky.

i dont have a comment for anything else you said... mr.tricky

12. haha.

but yea man just sell the pills, flunk ur classes, buy weed, suck dick for coke, sleep with hookers, become a pimp, u know.. the ussual :smoke:

13. i don't think pimps suck dick for coke, they just buy it (than snort it off that extra long pinky nail).

14. EVERYONE CALL ME DUMB IF YOU WANT, however....my parents are both doctor ppls and the reason you speed on that shit is cus your NOT adhd, if you take adhd meds...and you dont have it..its reverse effected.....ok try this as an expierament....drink 2 monster energy drinks...if your tired at the end then you have adhd...if your hyper then you dont. Trust me i know what im talking about...basically your taking speed and they are supplying it for you lol.

15. ionno ive never taken any of these medications other than recreationally but id say you build up a tollerance to the uppers, so somehow layoff for a week and then they should help you out again. haha peace.