Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

thats it im done for a long while

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by andy85258, Jan 19, 2014.

1. that is EXTREMELY sketchy. if you can figure out who's distributing weed in large amounts from Craigslist adds, why wouldnt a cop be able to? which leads you to wonder what kind of dumb ass or lunatic is selling weed on craigslist in the first place.

Anyone who buys weed off craigslist who isint doing it with an mmj card deserves whatever happens to them....

3. There's polar-opposite difference between the cops up here and the ones down there. Up here, they don't target recreational users. It's a waste of resources. And I doubt they assign a unit to monitor craigslist ads too lmao.

OP, if you live in Canada definitely check it out. I use it from time-to-time when my dealer is out of town. Most em' deliver but they usually charge you for gas.

4. Its an awesome place to live. Honestly the stores are nice to have but its easy to find weed here that is much cheaper. While waiting on my first harvest i picked up an oz of dank for $140.

5. they dont target recreational users but they target DISTRIBUTORS aka whoever put up the Craigslist ad

6. Exactly. There's no risk in buying off Craigslist.

7. sometimes it's good to get out of the haze. but yeah if you can grow your own do it. it's a fun hobby and i've never even had a proper setup just a few plants in the window sill. it's the best feeling in the world smoking something you grew yourself.

8. yea but theres risk selling on it, which makes people think whoever is, is an extreme dumb ass

9. I've had my fair share of bad dealers

10. Yup my dealer literally worked 24/7. I always bought G's from him because I can't stand the same strain for too long or else I get a huge tolerance. He loved that I lived a few mins away, was always on time, and he knew I wasn't fucking around.

He knew that if I called or texted him, he could expect a deal within the next 15 minutes. 

Hell he would be selling quarters and half's to people but would always get me first... Because while those other people bought weight, they sometimes fuck around too long.

He knew that when I hit him up, I have cash, a ride, and am ready to get it ASAP.

He even said that he likes my business because he makes a lot of money off me lol. But hey I'm in KS and $15 a gram isn't that bad, especially since it's dank from CO.

My dealer would go to CO every weekend and pick up quite a bit and be back on Monday and be good to go.

This dude fell through ONCE in a year. Literally every time I called him he was good.

He was a Jimmy John's driver so even when he was working I'd just meet him at his delivery place lol.

11. One time I waited an hour and 45 minutes in a parking lot.  I was pissed

12. Or they just have crappy bud that clubs won't buy..

It is a good place to find trim.  But you'll probably overpay for bud/hash, but you might find someone legit who just needs to get rid of some of their harvest.  If you require rec before you meet someone you're never doing anything illegal if you follow procedure.  P2P sales are legal here in CA.

13. i mean you do get it delivered straight to your door so i wouldnt complain to much. there the ones spending gas getting the weed to you, but we all have those dealers that cant keep there act straight sometimes. but when you get it delivered to youu theres not much you can do but sit there and wait and text or call him asking where the fuck he is. he could just be smoking with his supplier and hey you couldve enjoyed that too if you went with him....

I agree with this 100%.

I allways pick up a half oz or sometimes 1 oz at a time. It's a win/win situation. You pay less per gram, you don't have to waste your time contacting your dealer all the time. It's less hassle for the dealer too, even tho he makes less $/g he makes more $ for that specific sale since you're buying bulk.

15. #35 Jr.9109, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Even though my dealer was out of bud 1 time during the year and a half I bought from him, I always had extra bud when I reupped every week. That way there wasn't 1 second I was with out bud. But was a pain in the ass when your friends knew cause they always were like can I get a g blah bah blah