That's fucked up lol....

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by High_Im_Hi, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not to bitch and complain, but cool I got my first pm on here. So I open it and it\'s a mod telling me about how my sig got deleted cause it was too big.

So yeah, I was about to resize it when I got on, but checked out my PM only to find out he had deleted it entirely.

Don\'t know about you guys, but me being high right now and logging to my fave board here at GC and finding out my entire sig was deleted sucks. Lucky, I can now resize it as I have it saved but still.

2. What a joykill, totally took around 3% of my buzz, but still got 97% more to go, muahahahahaha.

3. Yea but dude, you had that sig for a while and it was MASSIVE. It was really starting to bother me

4. i had almost said something but decided to just ignore it for the time being.

5. was it the big high my name is sticker one? yea, that was nuts

6. You really cannot blame em\' can you. You know that was pretty big and you got away with it for a while. Hey now you can make a fresh new one. :D JOE>

7. lol what are you talking about bro..yes, I agree mine was a bit too big, but think about it you\'re two sigs combined is bigger than mine alone.

8. You\'re right. I\'m not going to talk about it anymore, toke up everyone :hello::wave::p:(:D;):):cool::smoking:

9. your actually wrong. the difference is that while his dont specifically follow the rules. his didnt take up the amount a whole nother post would have like yours. it doesnt matter how wide the sig really is. its how long it is. and you sir had a long fucking sig

10. Actually, it wasn\'t a Mod who PMd you. It was an Administrator and it was ME. The rules of the City are posted in every forum. I suggest that you take more time reading them instead of starting useless threads complaining about how you had your signature deleted due to you breaking the rules of your \"fave board\".

This whole thread just directs attention to everyone\'s sigs that might be too big! So, everyone check and make sure you are within the limits, please. :)

11. Signature Limits:
    All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can\'t have both text and images.

Text Signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.

For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.