thats a lot of shrooms

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by MrSmokebigbuds, Mar 15, 2003.

1. whoa........

Attached Files:

2. hell yea but sweet as hell

3. i want them in my mouth

4. damn, who took a pic of my room?

5. i think i just soiled myself

6. around here, thats $50 bucks an 8th if it even come into town....... imagine the profit and fun of having all of that!

7. That looks close to 10 - 15 lb not counting the zippy that looks like it has another lb in it.....

an skreebly, where you live, haha ;)

8. damn is that your room? are those yours??? damn thats a lot of shrooms...... r u a shroom dealer or something? dide u buy those or grow em???? damn... jesus crist thats a lot!!!

9. I think he got the pic on line considering its captioned and everything...... few grand of mushrooms there.... :)

10. Damn i'd be makin some baannkk if I had all of those shrooooms... :smoke:

11. Its a picture from a police file.

12. no its not.
    i've seen it before, its at Erowid in the mushroom vault. theres tons of pictures...and i remember very distinctly, it said 10 pounds. and yes, i could eat them all at once.

13. We have a shroom field, but no one has gone because its been to cold. We use to go and come back with so many damn shrooms...it was the best

14. I dont even think you could have all that in your body at once

15. ROFL i remmebr when u said thats alot of acid and i was like now hes saying thats alot of shrooms lol aww man im fucked

16. Whats with the twenty questions? Are you a cop? Are you gonna bust us? DO you live in a house or an apartment? Do you like cats? What grade are you in? DO you have a job? What's the name of the street that you live on? How big is you house? How many rooms does it have? What color is it? *lol*

17. lololololololol hehe............im am relaly stoned:)