thats a lot of 'cid

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by MrSmokebigbuds, Mar 14, 2003.

1. holy shit! you'd be trippin for months!

2. yea i read that on erowid

3. how do they make acid? do you have to be a physicist or what? is it hard/expensive? not that im interested in maknig it, i just never knew.

4. Yes, very hard, very expensive, you must have a lot of specialized equipment, and unless you are a chem. major or something like that, you wouldn't be able to even begin to figure it out.

5. my final project in chemistry was actually on LSD. it had to be okayed through my teacher but I was allowed to get all the chemicals together and items needed to make it. It is a long process to make lsd, but if you are good at following directions it can be pretty easy. Getting your hands on the stuff to make it would definately cost you a pretty penny... My project wasnt on producing it, more or less on different chemicals that could be used to produce the same effect safer and cheaper :)

6. both my parents are chem majors....i wonder if they know how to make it....

7. A great friend of mine who turned into a huge crackhead used to get into acid everyday. He'd take 20 hits or so. He'd even put it in his eyes while I was there and that seemed pretty horrible. He could just keep on taking hits, he could snort an 8 ball of coke in an hour, take a couple hits of acid, smoke some meth, and then take moonshine shots. Yes that is the definition of an extreme crackhead, he was so nice and bright when he wasnt into all that, but he fell into a deep dark hole and became quiet and nervous, he became a complete wreck.

I knew him for 2 years and he ended up jumping off a 18 floor apartment building killing himself...I dont actually know if he purposely jumped or if he was so fucked up he thought he could fly but its fucking sad and I miss him a lot...Shows that things are better when you do them moderately, not every second of the day like a fiend.

8. yeah..i know someone like that...he was a bright, kick ass guy before he got into meth..he was friends with everyone, a friendly, cool dude...a big pothead too..it sucks that he kinda turned to shit cuz of meth... =\...