Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

that weird thimg about your dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yaboi420, Jul 31, 2011.

1. He only sells dubs and higher.

2. #62 24karrotts, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same here

3. Nothing wrong with my dealer at all, but I wonder if the kids that I sell to think theres something weird about me O_O

4. My guy doesn't own a cel phone, randomly calls me up to go to concerts with him (his treat), smokes me out of my skull even when I have just bought from him, doesn't carry weapons, white, has the dankest bud, greatest hash and oil, good prices.

Real Weirdo LOL.

5. I meant that my dealer won't live 10 more years brother..

6. Mine looks like the jigsaw killer from Saw. not kidding, he knows it too. he dressed up like him one year for halloween

7. Also my one also cuts my hair, no lie.

8. pedophile much ???? lol just kidding

9. #69 Deletemyposts, Aug 2, 2011
    That's not that weird. Who would even buy anything less than 20 dollars worth? Selling a dimebag isn't worth the time.

10. My dealer has a scale but never weighs shit, he just gives me a handful or so for a 10$ and it usually ends up being anywhere between 1.5-3.5 grams of chronic. Great deal no matter what, sometimes you just score. :D He's also one of my friends I've known for a while and have gotten high with pretty much everyday of highschool.

11. My dealer doesnt put my weed in a zip up bag, only in those stupid fold over ones

12. He has a heavy lisp, thought he was gay at first, he wasn't gay....

13. My dealer used to be one of my best friends in the sixth grade. Now he has extremely long hair, snake bites, he's always stoned. He refers to my friends and I as "Snoop." He doesn't like to deal at his house, so we always meet in some weird ass parking lot, grocery store, Denny's, Old Country Buffet... He likes to make labels and put them on the bag too. "Thank you please come again." "Have a great day!" "Thanks for choosing us!"

14. He's like 20 deales weight, and is still living with his mom.

15. #75 Verdurous, Aug 2, 2011
    Sure his mom doesn't live with him? lol

My dealer is my mom pretty much.

16. this is my ideal dealer lol

17. #77 AdamSheva, Aug 2, 2011
    Who the fuck cares? And I didn't hear him say he's 16 or under you absolute cock.

My dealer seems perfectly normal, although he's chatty and often stoned.

Name calling doesn't float here -

Stylez1877

18. my dealer smokes marijuana only on the weekends though

19. lol @ this thread.

I swear some of you have REALLY weird dealers.

Ive had a few in the past...

I had a guy that actually preferred to make it known that he was dealing. i say that because he'd want you to always go up to the front door or to his bedroom window (one of those through the screen deals). it was ALWAYS sketchy as fuk. He wasn't MY dealer or friend exactly. it was a friend's dealer who I just started buying from when there was no one else available. All the neighbors knew what he was doing but I think they were too scared of him to call the cops as he got away with this 3-4 years and as far as i know is still dealing and hasn't been caught. if it makes ne difference he's a black dude w/ dreads and carrys...i never seen it personally but the 1st time i showed up on my own (we communicated thru text beforehand and he said come up to the door) i walked up the driveway and i guess he was waiting in a dark spot (11pm) and was expecting my friend to walk up (friend didnt have a fone so he'd always use mine thats y he assumed it was him) so all the sudden he jumps out of the bushes with his hand in his waistline...

i turned around towards him then he brought his hand out of his waistline and said "my bad...at first i didnt know who it was"

he's mostly laid back but theres still a lot of sketch to him. i havent bought from him in a long time though. he'd always at least be on point and prices were consistent with what everyone else was charging so you can't really complain and no matter how much or what time of the day it is he'd always say, "slide thru" lol

one time i needed an 8th and he was waiting to re-up so rather than turn me/my friend away he showed up (delivery this time...i think it was the only time to be honest) with an 8th he got from a friend just so he didnt have to turn down a customer.

he couldn't have made too much off that deal though. maybe $5 max. i thought that was cool of him.

i had another dealer who was a white kid...25-27 years old...i always suspected him of being a grower since he always had a huge variety (once had 15 strains that he laid out for me to choose from in 15 zip locks with a zip or so in each no joke) and at some points dropped clues that he knows how to grow. he was sketch in the sense that he lived with his dad so we'd have to be smooth about doing deals...id have to hang out for an hr usually at a time (or he'd ramble on for an hour..either way)

he was a nice guy though. had an awesome method for packaging his buds so it wasnt suspicious at all. infact it was VERY stealth. id share what it was but he may read this forum and i never seen ne1 package it like that.

i haven't bought from him in a few years either though...

now im my own dealer since i got my med card and learned how to grow. saved me loads of $$$. i do help out my friends sometimes when they need bud and dont have anyone to get it from. i dont let them know i grow it myself. they just think im a dude that smokes like no tomorrow. which isnt exactly true. i smoke daily but moderately...maybe 1 joint a day on avg. nothing crazy.

i give em huge deals though like $20 8ths and stuff like that (or free 10s from time to time) cuz its only good friends i do this for...other than my close friends its all mine.

ok enough mindless rambling..

20. lol, hes a great dealer, of course ive known him since i was like 15 (im 20 now) so he pads my bags really really really well :p Depending on his mood I can get an "1/8th" from 20-35 buck and its about 4 grams