Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

that weird thimg about your dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yaboi420, Jul 31, 2011.

1. #21 LCAshin, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    HAHAHA this ones my favorite

2. He won't make it 10 more years.

3. My dealer used to be an opera singer in NYC.

4. Not me, but my friends dealer used to drive him around, he would pull out his pistol and shoot at road signs while he was driving in the backroads. Random shit.

5. lmao wtf thats so weird

6. Rides around on a bike

7. my dealer was once a tribal chieftain, or so he says..

8. Yeah, sure......

9. They all weird...

10. i had a dealer a while back who wouldnt sell on christmas day and he was the only one who had bud at the time me and a friend drove up a snow covered hill and about died to get to the top for this asshole to say sorry i appreciate you guys drivin up bud i dont sell on holidays what an ass oh well it was his loss anyways.

11. My old one was australian and was the biggest douche I've ever met. Totally ruined everything I thought I would be buying from weed dealing Steve Irwin..

12. #32 GrassCtyCitizen, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    my dealer is short, white, and a wee bit over weight, he sorta looks like a rodent. Haha just thought of ROUS's... He always hooks it up fat tho, and he's always on straight kush. :yay::yay:

13. Mine is a 16 year old drop out with a grill and has a gun who would sometimes ask me and my friend if we wanna buy a strap (gun). He may be a thug (sorta) but he's a nice guy and gave me free weed for being loyal once and getting an eight for $20 is gooooood!

14. My guy looks straight Jamaican and his gf is a stripper and he carries a .357 everywhere, but he's like my big bro (even though I don't know him that well) and always knows when I've had too much and takes my keys till I'm straight, or lets me crash when I got problems. But he's ALWAYS got a blunt lit in his ashtray and always in the same spot, always rolled the same way. The first 3 times I went over there it was lit and I was trippin and thought it was like an infinite blunt.

15. My dealer is my brother... Nothing weird .. Ftw

16. The guy who owns my favorite canna club has a hook for a hand. No joke. I always want to ask if he goes as captain hook for halloween.

17. Lol he's been selling bud here for like 15+ years already. He's the only person who consistently has bud and good bud at that so people put up with this weird shit.

IDK why he does it. Like 2 weeks ago my mom wanted to smoke so I called him on sunday and hes like "If you wanna swing by at midnight I got you, but I dont sell anything on sundays". Wtf kinda rule is that.

Some people just dont want to make money.

18. He has tourettes.

19. He has a fucked up hand... a thumb and a pink and just little bumps where all the other fingers go not to mention the rest of the arm is fucked up and tiny. But that's just my mids dealer when I need him, which is rarely.

My other hook-up has a med card :smoking:

20. How is that weird? :smoke:

Long ago, before I grew my own, I had a dealer who would make you bring your own container. She was major into the earth and recycling. If you didn't have a container, she would just put it in your hand. Do that once and you're sure to bring your container next time.