That was to close

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by coughwhat, Jan 6, 2013.

1. One day my friend and I both walk off from school to go get baked not worrying because i had a spare block. Anyways we are walking back from our regular toking spot and when we are about half way back school in sight a cop pulls over a guy right in front of us and we start laughing at him. We continue walking toward the cop car on the sidewalk, but then the cop steped out to give the person their ticket i noticed that this cop was in fact my uncle.:eek: Then i whisper to my friend that the cop is my uncle. Pausing only for a second we peace into the forest high as fuck running as fast as we can.

No joke he was like 10 yards away from us. Had dinner with him yesterday I don't think he knew it was me.:hello:

2. You're blowing off school to get high? You can't do it during lunch at least? It explains your grammar :laughing:

3. HaHa my grammear is pretty bad. Since its a spare class at the end of the day I only go back to my school to catch a bus. A spare class btw is a class that you can do whatever you want including getting high.

4. lmao close call kid

5. Ohh I see, you said spare block in your op, and I was like wtf? At least you didn't get caught :smoke:

6. You can do whatever you what including getting high? :laughing: just messin wit ya

7. Like 10 people over the course of 3 years got expelled got getting caught near my school toking up in a speed trap they are hidden and see u and ur fucked and get expelled.

8. in my school people got busted for selling harder drugs more often than anything.

really sucks when youre dealer gets busted because he was fucking stupid and flashed a huge fucking wad of 5s, 10s, and 20s WHILE in possession of these drugs AT THE FUCKING SCHOOL.

you dont even want to do business with those fucks anymore.

also my uncle is awesome in that whenever i run into him we smoke lol.

9. If i do get caught at my school it would only be a slap on the wrist with a five day suspension, but that could be because i live in B.C.