that was intense haha

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Nov 30, 2006.

1. well, i went on a little burnride and smoked some chemo n went to get gas, n then after i pulled out of the gas station i was goin down the road and all of a sudden this car pulls out in front of me n i'm like right there, this is like 50 feet from the gas station, but anyway, i apply heavy brake pressure but not enough to skid n utilize a lil swerve action n dont even come close to hittin the car (sick wit it son) n then i was all pissed off n shit n then i realized "oh shit, i dont have my headlights on", it happened yesterday to but i was drivin down the highway, but my friend didnt realize my headlights werent on eithe

silly me

2. haha ok man

3. Was it dark?

:hello:eric:hello:

4. haha yea it was dark dude it was less than an hour ago around 840

5. That's really serious man. Don't forget to put your'e headlights on ever again please. Headligts is what makes driving at night safe. You can tell where car are, if they're coming, etc.

Sorry lol, but I'm really anal about people forgetting to turn their headligts on when it's dark.:)

6. lol i get madd high and start driving on major hgih ways and stuff then realize my lights are off usually.

wtf is chemo

7. You need a car with day time running lights brotha

8. you're so SILLY! silly dilly pagilly dilly silly

9. chemo is a strain, smells super delicous might i add, and taste like it smells... mmm tasty