That was a terrible idea.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bamaboy2011, Oct 14, 2010.

1. I know the actual subject of this story will piss some people off because they're expecting something epic. Well news flash! Nothing epic here. Just sharing some thoughts with you guys.

So I smoke up. I've got a test tomorrow afternoon so I figured I'd do some studying for it. It's a history class, I hate every minute of it but I have to take it. TERRIBLE IDEA! So I'm reading shit about racism and all the violence that went along with it. And man! Is it depressing! That we did/do that shit to each other! What the fuck is wrong with people where they do shit like this. I mean lynching people and taking a picture and using it as a post card and getting pieces of the hair as souvenirs. What the fuck man.

2. Yea man, times have changed. If any of that shit happened today it would be all over the news and it would be abolished immediately

3. #3 ICGreen, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
    Unfortunately the more they change, the more they remain the same. A violent environment revals a lot of adaptive coping mechanisims. Some not so clean as others.

Forgot to add; It is all over the news. Check out references to hash smoking GIs killing innocent civilians. As a retiree from that arena, I blame leadership.:mad:

4. I was pretty stoned before a midterm test in Chemistry that I didn't know I was taking that week..
    >>Yeah... and I didn't study

<<FML

5. the world is fucked up place. I just don't get how you could kill someone based on the color of their skin or the way they look.

6. Sad thing is how strong racism and stereotyping is today. Wether its told by jokes or by characterizing something or someone.

7. That was the best story ever gonna bump it.

8. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time with an M16 and set all the slaves free and kill all the redneck rebels from the South (no offense to any redneck rebels on GC) :D