That time you saw something bright in the sky...

Discussion in 'General' started by SkullUCG, Aug 17, 2009.

1. I figure alot of people have at least once throughout there lives looked up at the sky and just for a second seen something flash away.

The other night i was relaxing in the backyard, and i had been blazing a little bit, when i look up and see this light shoot across the sky, now meteors are generally flashes of white light that seem to curve through the sky, and planes obviously have there lights as well as helicopters.

What i saw traveled in a straight line, and it looked like somone had lit a needle with this light blue fire and thrown it straight through the sky.

The craziest part was it didnt shoot all the way across my line of sight, it sort of started 3/4ths of the way to the left and ended 3/4ths of the way to the right.

2. eye floaty's, mine dont light up though, i want what your smoking.

3. What you saw was the Perseids.

4. um you do know that a few nights ago... was the scehdules meteor shower of this year right? It was all ove the news lol......

5. Thing is, i know what a meteor looks like, but this had a distincly different look to it. As if thousands of sparks were propelling it.

I dunno maybe thats what some look like when your really close, Point is its hard not to be interested in paranormal stuff like that. Besides most people have a story or two about it if you ask them and are genuinly interested.