Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That Smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Emil Tiva, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Don’t get me wrong I love the smell of weed, and the sight of it. It’s all beautiful & I’m sure we all know that, but for some of us having it at home is still a problem due to parents, siblings, etc. I’m just wondering if theres anyway of hiding that smell while its in my house though, I’ve read that mason jars help but I’m not sure if that only keeps the flower fresh.

2. Mason jars keep your weed fresh & stop the smell until your open the jar then it'll stink lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ona jell or Ona block awesome get on amazon

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have two plants in my closet and I usually have a half or better in a mason jar. I have 2 ona blocks sitting around and no smell at all.

• Like Like x 1