That smell

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by The bong warrior, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Besides a sploof and odor killers how else do you guys hide the stank?

2. #2 cothrantyson, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013
    [​IMG]

3. my place only smells if I leave shit out.. (weed, bongs, etc.) put everything away and in a smell proof container after your sesh

4. it makes pretty good sense to me man... maybe you should read it again

5. agree with this, double baggy if you dont have anything else. leaving a window open or febreeze raping your area is usually helpful too

6. Smoke outside and stash it in airtight containers. You can't go wrong with those instructions.

7. Air it out.

In my experience spraying shit is a dead giveaway.

8. Ooooh that smell
    Can't you smell that smell
    Ooooh that smell
    The smell of death surrounds you
    Ooooh that smell
    Can't you smell that smell
    Ooooh that smell
    The smell of death surrounds you

9. I'm not talking about a window or double baggin that shit I'm talkin about something I can create. if you've already seen this thread and you're gonna bitch why did you even open it because I'm chill rn and don't need your negativity.

10. [quote name="Papa Mouse" post="19141589" timestamp="1386744331"]Smoke outside and stash it in airtight containers. You can't go wrong with those instructions.[/quote] I would but it's negative 15 where I'm at and it's not really an option

11. Use a jar for buds. Use ozium spray for smoke smell.

12. Invest in a vape then light a candle. That's pretty much overkill.

13. Bho, no hide to smell really, my parents don't know the smell, and it dissipates in about 5 min. Now I worry about them hearing my flamethrower as I heat the nail. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Smoke outside! Besides, its kinda nice smoking outdoors! But 
    I just take off my hoodie when i smoke and then out it back on when im done. heavy clothing seems to hold the smell of dank because it lingers.. :smoking:

15. [quote name="jakegasmic" post="19166442" timestamp="1387128855"]Smoke outside! Besides, its kinda nice smoking outdoors! But I just take off my hoodie when i smoke and then out it back on when im done. heavy clothing seems to hold the smell of dank because it lingers.. :smoking:[/quote] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387137188.959634.jpg pretty chilly out and hard to get the flame goinHaha

16. mason jar