That Shit Cray!

Discussion in 'General' started by 36th Chamber, Dec 21, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhl68eH4BnXWBeo37i]Video: Dude Goes Cray On NYC Subway Rapping "N*ggas In Paris"![/ame]
    Guy goes cray:rolleyes:

2. Does this happen often in NYC subways?

3. unfortunatly yes,

4. That could have possible been the most annoying thing I have ever heard/watched.

5. Shit like that happens all the time here..

I once saw an old lady trying to do pulls ups

6. This song is one of my guilty pleasures, I hate to admit it (well, the first 2 minutes or so).

Didn't waste my tiny bit of montly-allowed-data on the video, because i assume it's like every other ghetto-fucker in the world who raps to himself while walking around (oddly, we have this happen just as often in Iowa, as NYC)

7. cocaines a hell of a drug

8. i was in my backyard today smoking a bogie, and theres a park type thing within walking distance that i can see perfectly (its like REALLY close you could throw a rock and hit a bench easily) so my homies pulled up in a red car i haven't chilled with in a couple weeks and saw me and called me over to go smoke (They were holding joints in the air screaming "WE HAVE WEED, WE HAVE JOINTS", i was like whatever yo) So I ran inside, put shoes on, and skated to these fools. All they kept saying was "that shit cray" about everything. I almost hit them. Smoked all there weed. Made them come back to my house, rolled a real fat Dutch with there weed, then they bounced. Fuckin kid was going to get 600$ check from a pizza place he works at & I smoked so much with these fools a while back so they owed me. Hate that word "cray". Lamest slang I ever heard.

9. yea nyc has no shortage of crazy people

10. Definitely the most annoying song EVER

11. lol, I love this.. That shit cray

12. At the hov/yeezy concert they played this 11 times then it turned to a giant rave at the end

13. “The origin of the term “Cray” from the “*****s In Paris” single is actually not a shortened form of “crazy”, nor is it “cray”, It’s actually “Kray. It’s in reference to the schizophrenic twins Ronald and Reginald Kray… The Kray twins who were the crime lords of London in the 50’s and 60’s… The police failed to locate them on numerous occasions, which is where the line “Ball so hard, muhhfuckas wanna find me, that shit Kray…” comes from.”

Sometimes you need to look a little bit deeper....

14. Omg jay z is so deep^

15. [quote name='"Meneks"']Omg jay z is so deep^[/quote]

10 bucks he didn't write it....I hate jay z.....but I admit I love that song....might give the subway rap arena a go

16. Beat me to it^^

17. Yeah I never really liked Jay-Z, despite a few songs I never thought he was all that.

And idc if he has the best double entendre or whatever and made a bunch of contributions to hip hop
    His voice and flow is annoying to me.