that rumor thc is bad for the developing brais now a proved lie....

Discussion in 'General' started by green4bud, May 13, 2006.

1. This is from last year:
    April 14, 2005

2. yep, I didn't know that until just before i posted it though....I also know that some forum users still have parents preaching that rumor to their children

3. It still doesn't seem to bright to take drugs while your brain is developing...

4. think of it this way... its a lot healthier than most (all) of the other shit out there.

5. So true. If you need proof just look at all the smart people who smoke. Steve Jobs (Apple guy) was a stoner, he dropped acid, and look at him hes hugely successful. Also theyre are a lot of people on this site that are really smart and toke regurlary. I've even heard of stoners who scored over 1500 on their SATs.

6. It's the media's portrayl of the typical "stoner" that has given the smoking community such a bad rap. The opposing side is rarely seen because people are so ignorant these days..I see these times as a "prohibition" era. Sort of like the 1920's when alcohol was illegal. But look at it now! One day, pot will be legal, and the world will see the time they wasted by keeping it outlawed.

[/rant]

7. I was one of those. I did just fine getting my degree in Music Technology and minors in applied physics and electronics and jazz studies as well... I'm pretty sure my brain is a-ok. Rarely drink and don't really have a desire for anything besides buds and boomers. Occasional acid is good, but I'd rather have boomers.

I never went to my physics or calculus classes high though, that can be some confusing stuff.

8. its kinda the classic case...

sterotypes don't find people... people find the sterotypes.

ya know what i mean?

9. what is a boomer dude?

10. regular smoker... scored in the 91st precentile on my SAT's, and i smoke at least once, usually multiple times a day

11. hey i never thought about it that way. thats true though marijuana will be legal sooner or later and people will finally realize how much more harmless it is then alcohol or anything else........... and boomers are magic mushrooms

12. yeah people need to seriously educate voters of the positive aspects of thc and hemp uses.

I wish people would speread fliers in nevada on their vacations there