Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

that really sad moment when...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazeLE, Feb 25, 2012.

1. you go for a wake and bake just to find you left your weed at your friends house :cry:

i took my pill bottle but i guess i forgot to put the weed back in it... and the only reason i didnt discover it last night is i already had a J rolled waiting for me...

ruined my whole day... i just hope he found it last night so his dad doesnt. not that im worried about getting in trouble i just dont want his dad to smoke it all lol.

2. Lol that sucks, especially cause i just had a great wakeNbake. Hope u get ur bud back.

3. Crazy as it sounds, I don't do the whole wake n bake thing often. I usually wait for a couple hours after I wake up to let the weed hangover from the night before wear off, otherwise I feel like I'm just making myself feel ever more burnt out, not really 'high'.

4. Man i hope your boy didnt dip into your stash

5. Good luck man. Hope it's still there waiting for you.

6. Saddezt moment you go for a wake n bake.. then realize you dont smoke weed anymore. Aw man

7. its all good, i got it back earlier.

ive only done it once so far. the only time i get to do it is on sundays when my rents go to church lol. i usually sleep past when they come home though. the last two times i wanted to i couldnt so im craving a wake n bake now. tomorrow morning is going to be awesome.

8. Sunday wakenbake is better than Saturday's anyway. I feel that way anyway.