That random spark I see in my bowl...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jagfan, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Wtf is that?

2. Seeds I believe.

3. I know it's not seeds.

4. Its the sparkplug that ignites your bowl dumby

5. Ferts maybe? As in Fertilizers that weren't full flushed.

6. Ahh usually when I see a spark it's because of a seed in the bowl. Not really sure then man.

7. I know i've noticed it before and just ignored it. But it just happened to stick with me tonight. I'll admit it is mids i'm smoking at the moment so i won't rule out the fert idea, but i'm not really convinced.

8. Same shit happens to me, i think its the lighter. One time I was smoking cashout (mostly cashed bowls that i collect and smoke when i dont have chron) and i lit it and it exploded and went everwhere. I dont know what that was but I really want a cheeseburger, maybe a double. I'm gonna go make one.

Edit: I think i'm gonna make two singles

9. Its little peices of flint from ur lighter.

10. nah it cant be from just flint because it happens when smoking joints or blunts even halfway through them

11. Yeah i want to say it's coming from the ligher, because its the same sort of spark that flint makes. I've never seen this happen on anything rolled up.

12. Its the flint

Use flint enough and you know what it looks like.

Maybe your weed was sprayed with raid I dunno but my weed doesnt spark and neither does my glass bowl. Doesnt happen with matches either...try it out

That would make a sound when burning not a flashing light

13. yeah man its flint sparking in there.

if you have a sparking j or blunt then you gotta have seeds in there

14. tht could be a sign of laced weed.....like grit weed. key words "could be"

15. not sure I know what your talking about... other than the ocassional seed that gets thrown in.

16. How the hell do you get flint in your bowl/joint/asshole/blunt?

I always noticed that too though - it usually happen when the bowl is almost cashed...like theres a little black weed in the sides or something and i go to light it and let off it and Poof! Implodes.

17. Unflushed fertilizer/nutrients residual in the buds. Or if it's a bowl, could be flint.

18. wtf?
    flint?
    laced weed?
    fertilizers?
    shut the hell up
    its a fuckin seed
    ya midgrade muthafucka

19. its the weed fairies...