Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That One Hitta Quita

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dankdude420, Apr 12, 2010.

1. I want this thread to be soley for one hitter quitter buds. Please no mids, beasters, outdoor; strictly the finest. Ill start it off with some lavender i just picked up. 280 a zone and im ripped after one b load in my lux

[​IMG]

2. holy shit my man, now that is some purp. looks like a good pickup.. take a hit for the stoners out in philly.

3. plus rep man that shits amazing

4. That kill looks amazing! Enjoy!!!

5. can i have a pinch? :)

6. Wow gorgeous looking buds man, +rep for tasty buds :hello:

7. nice dude that looks like the purps i picked up, its some of the dankest that ive seen in cali, and in my life

8. that shit looks legit . nicee pick up

9. I had some dank ass sour d not so long ago but didn't have the chance to get a picture of it.. Good stuff though. :cool:

10. Ive had some FUCKING DANK Lavender Cheese, omfg talk about one hitter quitter, and some dank super silver hogs breath

11. I don't believe in this.

12. I have seen some fine ass bud at my college, but nothing like that lavender stuff lol Care to post bigger pictures for me to beat my meat to?

13. im scoring some lavender in a few days here. got the word from the main connection in town. you wouldnt happen to be in florida would you?

14. Bump for the great thread idea, and great looking nugs to the posts above!!:hello:
    Here's my cotton candy contribution

[​IMG]

15. you all gettin some nice macros up here i dig it. Im at the central cali coast 805 right now. but the lavender came from Los Ganjalas. I picked up some nice gods gift ill post a pick up in a couple of hours

16. you just visiting or what? im from near morro bay

17. #18 oghereynna, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010

Just coped the lavender and im up north in md.
    Definatly 1 hitter quiter
    Heres more pics of lavender and some others.http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/581092-danks-md-2.html
    [​IMG]

18. dam dude this is exactly what mine looks like thats def whats up you know how dank this bud is. my friend took a .5 snap to the dome and was on couch lock

19. SEXY lookin buds!!! mine was 'gurgle' very strong citrus smell and taste..[​IMG]