that one chill teacher

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by proudtobestoned, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Have any of you guys had super chill teachers in highschool/college?
    In my junior year of high school i was in AP Art, and it's right after lunch so i would always come high as fuck with the biggest fucking grin and one day she said "proudtobestoned" come here for a minute"
    I walk over there, she says "Have you been doing something at lunch that you shouldn't be doing?" I just laugh and say what do you mean. And then she says its ok I think it improves your artwork, haha so yeah I came high as fuck everyday just drawing a bunch of crazy shit.
    Your stories blades?

2. Had a social teacher for a couple of years (was aslo my french teacher, But lets be honest. I didn't learn any french.) He was a great Social Studies teacher and was always intersted in my "conspiracy" side of the things. Real chill guy too, always felt bad when I didn't put effort into some things.

3. I never experienced it but one of my girlfriends in high school said that the art teacher would try to freak her out when she went in high. He didn't care, he was an old man who was a hippy artist in his youth.

I had an calculus teacher who was a prick and would lecture the class on God and why pot was worse than ciggarettes and beer.

4. In highschool all my teachers knew I came baked, they told me all long as I do everything they don't give a fuck.

5. Is it just me or does all these high school threads start to make you guys feel old?

I'm a freshman in college and it's like everyone's still in high school :(

But college is so much better anyways lol.

6. lol I remember browsing these forums under 18 and now I'm a fucking junior in college, time flies when your :smoking:

7. Vis Arts teacher in year 12 was awesome, picked me out for smoking ciggies before class but didnt care, said that as an ex-smoker he loved the smell. This and he was probably the only one who really taught me anything.

Mr Simpson was pretty cool too. his daughter was in our year and id always talk drunk shit to him out the front of parties when he came to pick her up, and then laugh at me while passing in the hallway the next monday.

Actual come to think of it, bar a couple bad apples most of my school's teachers were pretty chill, in one way or another.

8. LOL dude I've been out of high school for five years. There are alot of 18 and 19 year olds on this board though

9. My AP history teacher was a huge Deadhead. Apparently he once followed them around the country for 2 years. Hopefully I can get some stories out of him soon - he invited me and a bunch of my friends from back in the day over for a class reunion. :smoking:

10. I had a class where I didn't do a thing and the teacher gave me 100s