That Never Happened .. wait did it??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TrippinSack, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Sometimes, shit happens that you and your toking buddies can't logically explain and simply say "that never happened". Maybe you're walking back from smokin a blunt in a public arboretum (garden) at night and you hear a human-sounding scream 20 feet ahead of you in a field ... but instead of figuring out what it is, you can only shit your pants and flee. Then you say "That never happened." and just don't really talk about it after because it's just so unbelievable .. get it?

Fellow stoners, think back and share your stories of extremely unexplainable occurrences (stoned on the ganja)! :smoking:

I'll start - So last night I was in conservation land with a friend, lightin' up a bowl, when we hear a rock splash into water. This place is so calm and isolated, so we ignore this weird splash and continue blazing. Then a few minutes later, we hear the rock splash again. This is a sound no animal could make twice in a row - a large rock being thrown into the middle of the river. A personhad to be less than 50 feet away from us, not talking, and throwing rocks in a river.. seriously. So we decided we didn't want to die and sprinted our asses out of there.

2. Weird story bro. Reminds me of the time a couple days ago when a buddy and I were blazin, when we hear a rock splash into water. This place is so calm and isolated, so we ignore this weird splash and continue blazing. Then a few minutes later, we hear the rock splash again. This is a sound no animal could make twice in a row - a large rock being thrown into the middle of the river. A personhad to be less than 50 feet away from us, not talking, and throwing rocks in a river.. seriously. So we decided we didn't want to die and sprinted our asses out of there.

3. Like if you catch one of your fellow tokers whackin off, it never happened.

4. bet it was a fish :smoking:

5. Uhh yeah dude it was probably a fish. haha.

6. Not to turn this thread into a creepfest, but here's my story.

My friend and I were driving back from a party at ass o clock in the morning, and we were on a pretty barren road. We drove by this girl walking, which we found a little strange considering the time. We would have stopped to see what was up but we didn't see her until we were right next to her, and on top of that it got REALLY cold in the moments we were driving past, then the temp went back to normal again. So we kind of silently acknowledged that we just saw a ghost, but neither of us said anything.

I wish I could say it was probably just a drunk person but there was something about her that made the hairs of my neck stand on end... that kind of feeling where you squirm a bit and check the rearview mirror every 30 seconds. For starters, she was wearing a dress while on her little stroll. It wasn't bloodstained or anything creepy like that but still.

Anyway, that's my "did that really happen" story.

7. Weird story bro. Reminds me of the time a couple days ago when a buddy and I were blazin, when we hear a rock splash into water. This place is so calm and isolated, so we ignore this weird splash and continue blazing. Then a few minutes later, we hear the rock splash again. This is a sound no animal could make twice in a row - a large rock being thrown into the middle of the river. A personhad to be less than 50 feet away from us, not talking, and throwing rocks in a river.. seriously. So we decided we didn't want to die and sprinted our asses out of there.

8. haha wow thats crazy bro, I doubt I can match that story, but it reminds me of this time a couple days ago when a buddy and I were blazin, when we hear a rock splash into water. This place is so calm and isolated, so we ignore this weird splash and continue blazing. Then a few minutes later, we hear the rock splash again. This is a sound no animal could make twice in a row - a large rock being thrown into the middle of the river. A personhad to be less than 50 feet away from us, not talking, and throwing rocks in a river.. seriously. So we decided we didn't want to die and sprinted our asses out of there.

9. all those stories are nuts, reminds me of the time a couple days ago when a buddy and I were blazin, when we hear a rock splash into water. This place is so calm and isolated, so we ignore this weird

splash and continue blazing. Then a few minutes later, we hear the rock splash again. This is a sound no animal could make twice in a row - a large rock being thrown into the middle of the river. A
    person had to be less than 50 feet away from us, not talking, and throwing rocks in a river.. seriously. So we decided we didn't want to die and sprinted our asses out of there.

10. Damn son, that's just like when a couple days ago, my buddies and I were smoking by this river, when we hear a rock splash into water. This place is so calm and isolated, so we ignore this weird splash and continue blazing. Then a few minutes later, we hear the rock splash again. This is a sound no animal could make twice in a row - a large rock being thrown into the middle of the river. A personhad to be less than 50 feet away from us, not talking, and throwing rocks in a river.. seriously. So we decided we didn't want to die and sprinted our asses out of there.

11. lmao this thread is full of win :hello:

12. Aw man, this shit is exactly like what happened to me and my boys a couple days ago, my buddies and I were smoking by this river, when we hear a rock splash into water. This place is so calm and isolated, so we ignore this weird splash and continue blazing. Then a few minutes later, we hear the rock splash again. This is a sound no animal could make twice in a row - a large rock being thrown into the middle of the river. A personhad to be less than 50 feet away from us, not talking, and throwing rocks in a river.. seriously. So we decided we didn't want to die and sprinted our asses out of there.

13. But in seriousness, we were walking through the forest next to my house at like 3:30am, we all stopped dead in our tracks because we thought we saw a human like figure.. but there was absolutely nothing there. All 3 of us at the same time had a complete mindfuck.

14. this thread made my night :laughing:

15. holy shit i'm stoned and getting so creeped out .. im in the basement w only the tv on and im getting freaked out hahaha

16. haha wow thats crazy bro, I doubt I can match that story, but it reminds me of this time a couple days ago when a buddy and I were blazin, when we hear a rock splash into water. This place is so calm and isolated, so we ignore this weird splash and continue blazing. Then a few minutes later, we hear the rock splash again. This is a sound no animal could make twice in a row - a large rock being thrown into the middle of the river. A personhad to be less than 50 feet away from us, not talking, and throwing rocks in a river.. seriously. So we decided we didn't want to die and sprinted our asses out of there.

17. Rivetting tale chap! Something like that happened to me, too

So this one time last year I was in conservation land with a friend, lightin' up a bowl, when we hear a rock splash into water. This place is so calm and isolated, so we ignore this weird splash and continue blazing. Then a few minutes later, we hear the rock splash again. This is a sound no animal could make twice in a row - a large rock being thrown into the middle of the river. A personhad to be less than 50 feet away from us, not talking, and throwing rocks in a river.. seriously. So we decided we didn't want to die and sprinted our asses out of there.

18. You guys are fucking dumb gets old was funny the first 2 times not 12

19. #19 aKidYouWanaKnow, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude for real. My buddy said the exact same thing when we were lightin' up a bowl, near this river, when we hear a rock splash into water. This place is so calm and isolated, so we ignore this weird splash and continue blazing. Then a few minutes later, we hear the rock splash again. This is a sound no animal could make twice in a row - a large rock being thrown into the middle of the river. A personhad to be less than 50 feet away from us, not talking, and throwing rocks in a river.. seriously. So we decided we didn't want to die and sprinted our asses out of there.

20. hahahaha thread of the day :)