That moment when you know your too high.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Greggo94, Jul 1, 2013.

1. The way I know I am usually too high is when my skin gets uber sensitive and it feels like fucking electricity is flowing through it when someone touches my skin lightly. It doesn't hurt that's just the only way I can describe that sensation. What about you guys.

2. When you about to pass out

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. when you use your instead of you're :p kidding but when you're just melted into the recliner 

yeah this, not to say i don't enjoy it but fuck... sometimes you just feel like melted butter on toast on heavy indica

5. i was so high once that i was in utter euphoria for at least 30 minutes, just laying down laughing like an idiot until i fell asleep lmao

that's what i'd consider too high, although it was a great one

6. not saying that being too high is a bad thing but I think it's good to be aware that you are fucking gone.

7. Ya know I always get on people about the your/ you're thing and when I do it I feel like an idiot haha thanks for pointing that out maybe I will get it right next time.

8. [quote name="Tastytrichomes" post="18288128" timestamp="1372707113"]i was so high once that i was in utter euphoria for at least 30 minutes, just laying down laughing like an idiot until i fell asleep lmao

that's what i'd consider too high, although it was a great one[/quote

Haha thats awesome. I was so high this one time that I felt extreme highs and lows and then finally melted into this state of oneness... my bro thought I was on shrooms. :) it was great.

9. when I start peeling off my face and it's like I can't even feel it omg so high

10. First time i smoked i didn't get much from it second time though time seamed to slow down i kept giggling my depth perception was weird everything looked like it was moving closer and further away at some points different things in the room seamed to be moving at different speeds for example we where watching walli-e and that was constantly at normal speed but at the same time i could lets say look at the cat and it would be moving at bullet time speeds, my sister kept offering me more but i was just content to stay at that level i didn't want it to become unpleasant and any more and i think it would have been at first i was scared but in the end it was really fun though as i said first time i got very little of of it and it only lasted about 20 minutes second time it lasted like 3 hours and was at full strength until about 2 and a half hours in when it slowly started to mellow out 

11. when you can't roll another joint and you're just standing there high as fuck moving paper and weed around. 

12. Usually when my jaw drops down and I drool all over myself.

13. when the cops came to the car window and told me so.
    true shit.

14. Too high?

The fuck is that shit?  Pffttt, 'too high,' right...Like that exists. :cool:

15. not too high but just out of my mind i was in my friends car and as we are at taco bell (yes high people at taco bell shocking i know) i look at the sign that says how much you pay after we pay the guy behind us ordered something for like a dollar and it was past happy hour so im trying not laugh my as off as we went up to get our stuff and this big black man with dread locks opens the window with a big smile and i just trying to stare him right in the eyes while keeping a straight face and failing

16. When I'm in the middle of doing something an start zoning out like what was I doing agen.

17. Too high is when I smoke myself sober. It's happened numerous times. I think it's the result of being so high so long that I forget what the feeling of being high is like, so I feel like I'm sober. Whatever the cause, it's a waste of weed.

18. i can tell i'm too high when my eyes can't focus on any one thing.  i'll be trying to read something but my eyes don't want to cooperate.  one second i'll be looking at the page/screen, next thing i know i'm looking across the room, over my shoulder, at the TV (whether it's on or not).

it's a nice feeling, but i can't get shit done when i'm that high.

19. My vision warps in a kinda swirling motion and any music i'm listening to sounds like its in another room

20. Your Friend: "hey your hand is on fire"

you look down at it flame all over your arm

You: "i don't believe you"