That Job You Dont Care About

Discussion in 'General' started by Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 20, 2014.

1. #1 Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    I have been tending to 40 medicine plants and I got a new job at this cafe. I work 30-40 a week at the cafe and probably a good 20 a week at the organic farm. So I am working quite a bit. I have another job where I help at the stadiums and the hours suck so I needed another job. They basically expect me to drop everything and work for them at the stadium and I really don't give a shit about them. They wouldn't let me get water when I was standing in the sun 95+ outside, a lot of stupid shit like that. At my job in the cafe I can do what ever I want(not quite but what ever is reasonable is cool), I can show up blazed as fucking shit and they still appreciate my work and they don't treat me like shit. 

Yesterday I called in to the stadium to quit a job because they had me signed up when I didn't even confirm it or anything and she told me I could get "Terminated" for doing that. I was stoned as fuck and strait up said, "Oh, ok." in the chillest manner. She then  says," I'm just telling you where your at, they may terminate you." "ok thats understandable, thanks."

I really could give less a shit about that job, I have like 3 jobs counting that one. I am about to have 4 paychecks come in.

Im about to get blazed as all blazes and quit, before I get fired though. They will probably try and fire me on the phone haha im going to be so relaxed about it. They need to smoke some weed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKdwu9fJPQI&list=UUVp3nfGRxmMadNDuVbJSk8A&index=3

2. #2 Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 20, 2014
    try and stop me, im about to smoke my bowl or two and get to calling them

I may also grab a coffee

3. Wiz khalifa has just gotten worse and worse over the years. He's almost a joke now, yeah i get it he's the modern day weed symbol guy. But his music is no longer even creative or good

4. #4 Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 20, 2014
    I quit hahaha im blazed up :smoking: I didn't get fired ha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BfU4sCxWYY

5. i don't really care about wiping my ass

6. What's up POWSkier, crawfordthedank, LBODANK :laughing:

7. It sounds like you're already working 50-60hrs between the cafe and the farm. I don't think you should have to suffer at the stadium job if you hate it. It's far better in life to do what you enjoy, if you can.

8. #8 Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014

Yeah dude I am happy I quit. I don't have work today and I went into town got a few necessary items for the garden. I then stopped at this fire sandwich place. Then I filled up the keg at the local brewery. All my roommates chip in on it. We got a keg of some of the best beer on tap.

I hardly ever get free time like that and its summer.