Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That Im bout to be ass high feeling

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by EazyGrass, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Anyone else get a feeling of "sickness" is the best way I can describe it, after getting a good hit and I'm talking big like burns thought and almost a gag reflex feeling. I usually find myself spitting and coughing (obviously) a lot during this. Lol It only last like a minute then I'm high as ass. It's totally worth the one minute of not so goodness but I was just wondering if anyone else got that? Maybe share some info or stories.

2. no stories, but I know what you mean yeah for sure sometimes after a milky bong rip

3. Ive had the feeling many times but may I ask what is "ass high"? 

4. Just really high I guess lol.... I could of used "really" just chose to be less mainstream

5. If I haven't smoked for a while and I take a gargantuan bong rip, the weirdness begins to set in and it's like I forget to breathe, gasping for air every minute or so and I feel my heart racing. I could see this happening if I went to Amsterdam and just started hapahzardly smoking some super genetically engineered mega-nugs with unnatural thc and cbd levels, but there's nothing like hitting stuff like that when you have a good tolerance.

6. #6 runthistown18, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    Nah, i hardly even cough.
    Used to happen when i first first stated, Like the first 9-10 times.

7. You mean high as fuck...and maybe high as shit would pass, but ass?Kottonmouth Kings

8. I think I can safely say I like to be "ass high" although I do not fully understand why ass would be used to describe a high

9. Lol it's nothing different then really high. It's just a word I chose to use.

10. I take big hits so I do cough. I've always heard the saying "gotta cough to get off." Plus I feel like coughing helps make your eyes red and low. To me, I always feel way more high if my eyes are bloodshot and squinty.Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum