Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That ignorant friend

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vaper12, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Haha yeah it was pretty bad, i made sure to set him straight about his "facts" after that :bongin:

2. This thread reminds me of one of my friends from high school. I was chilling with three of my friends from high school at one of their houses and this was before I actually became a stoner, but this has to be one of the funniest things ever. So we were just chilling there and weed came up randomly and the guy's house we were at supposedly "knows" a lot about weed and he says he knows hella people who deal and shit. Well while we were talking about weed, my other friend asked the guy who "knows" a lot about weed and asked him if he had heard this strain called something I don't remember, and the guy said oh ya I know that strain it's hella good, and right after he said that, my friend who asked him says that he was just bullshitting and made that strain up lol. Basically my friend just called bullshit on everything he was telling us haha good old days :smoke: