Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That ignorant friend

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vaper12, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Anyone have a friend who is totally misinformed when it comes to weed and thinks they have all the answers? A friend of mine said last week "man I had some really good weed last week, it was diesel, so of course they pour fuel on it, but it was still good." I was like ".....wat??" haha

2. I'd punch that kid in the freakin' temple.

3. #3 Weasel King, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    Hahahahhahahaha. I love the people who try to sound really informed and throw in what they think are "facts" only to end up sounding retarded.

4. [quote name='"KyleMatthew"']Hahahahhahahaha. I love the people who try to sound really informed and through in what they think are "facts" only to end up sounding retarded.[/quote]

Exactly! Haha I just let him think whatever he wants, cause god knows if I explained the terrible logic behind that quote he'd lose his little mind :D

5. "You know why white widow is so white? They lace it with cocaine!"

Friend told me that a couple years ago, didn't wanna laugh in his face but I was kinda speechless :D

6. Everybody has that friend who acts like they know everything. This one guy smokes 1/4 of reggie a month, but he acts like he blows more than fucking Snoop Dogg.

7. We should just make up our own facts for fun you know.

"Hey hey man you heard about AK48 I hear it uses AK47 bullet powder as fertilizer"

8. I imagine he thinks cannabis causes cancer, too!

{Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer. (abst - 2007)
    http://www.aacrmeetingabstracts.org...searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=1760&resourcetype=HWCIT

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news – 2007)
    Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows

Sit the poor lad down in front of a computer, click that first link in my sig and tell him to start reading! it won't take care of all of his ignorance, but it's a start!

Granny

9. Or people saying it's 60 for a gram of bubble hash lol

10. "Don't seeds kill brain cells?"

"Damn dude I'm still baked as fuck" (the next morning at school after burning the night before)

"I heard you can pour pop on weed so it gets sticky and flavors it. Is that true?"

"I think smoking more than 4 or 5 times a year would take the fun out of it"

"I once smoked a blunt laced with snow and saw bunnies hopping around"

"Metals wayyyy higher quality than glass man"

11. i had this friend one time. He just got done smoking with these new people he met. I asked him how was the bud and he said they smoked some medical marijuana. I asked him how did he know it was medical marijuana and he said and i quote, "Cause i only got high for 10 minutes. Thats how medical marijuana works!" Man i shitted on his ass for a week. lol

12. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']I imagine he thinks cannabis causes cancer, too!

{Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer. (abst - 2007)
    http://www.aacrmeetingabstracts.org/cgi/content/meeting_abstract/2007/1_Annual_Meeting/4749?maxtoshow=&hits=80&RESULTFORMAT=&fulltext=cannabinoid&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=1760&resourcetype=HWCIT

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news – 2007)
    Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows

Sit the poor lad down in front of a computer, click that first link in my sig and tell him to start reading! it won't take care of all of his ignorance, but it's a start!

Granny[/quote]

Thanks granny, always helpful :)

13. You shitted on his ass???

:confused:

14. that sounds bad huh lol

15. According to a friend, hookah is far better than cigarettes because its filtered through water. But a bong only cools marijuana smoke. When asked "So the water is just selective towards tobacco and filters out all that badness?" I get "Well weed is bad for you anyway. I don't think water will do any good."

People like this are supporting internet censorship bills. Its 2011. We should be moving forward. Knowledge has become a rare commodity nowadays. And the easy to obtain knowledge is skewed and projected on a grand scale for the masses to see. Argh.

16. [quote name='"KissMyAsthma"']According to a friend, hookah is far better than cigarettes because its filtered through water. But a bong only cools marijuana smoke. When asked "So the water is just selective towards tobacco and filters out all that badness?" I get "Well weed is bad for you anyway. I don't think water will do any good."

People like this are supporting internet censorship bills. Its 2011. We should be moving forward. Knowledge has become a rare commodity nowadays. And the easy to obtain knowledge is skewed and projected on a grand scale for the masses to see. Argh.[/quote]

Wow you kind of hit a nail on the head. Haha

17. Hookah isn't as bad as cigarettes.. the filtration system (water) even furthers it. Go watch a few videos where the claims about one bowl of hookah is equal to like 10-100 cigs. The cigs filled the hookah and all the water with so much tar it turned in sludge.

Hookah is meant to be vaporized. So unless you're fucking up the coals or using unnatural coals that burn to hot..nothing bad.

Also derp? Ever seen dirty bong water even with an ashcatcher?

18. [quote name='"KyleMatthew"']Hahahahhahahaha. I love the people who try to sound really informed and throw in what they think are "facts" only to end up sounding retarded.[/quote]

I always carry on the conversations with these types of people as if the dumbass fact they threw at me just blew my mind...hahaha you guys should do this....they never expect anyone to actually ask them about their "facts" but if you do and pretend to be interested you get to enjoy him/her back themselves into a corner....people are so funny haha

19. I love my friend last winter, "im not smoking that green crack, u know they grow it with crack in it thats why its soo crystaly" /facepalm i wanted to slap him

20. [quote name='"TaltTokesToo"']I love my friend last winter, "im not smoking that green crack, u know they grow it with crack in it thats why its soo crystaly" /facepalm i wanted to slap him[/quote]

This one takes the cake so far, hahaha wow