That HBO documentary Leaving Neverland

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Deleted member 616232, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Man, that is so disgusting. I feel so sorry for those guys. I am sure it would've never come out if he were still alive. It's so horrifying to listen to them talk about what Michal Jackson did to them.

2. I have no need to see it, as it has been well known for a very long time. It shouldn't need a documentary for people to see anyone as the abusive pervert they are.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I agree that it shouldn't take a documentary to prove what he did. It's just so horrifying to listen to these grown men tell what was done to them when they were only 8 years old. It's so sad he had so much money he could just cover it up instead of going to jail.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Happens to so many people of any gender. Entire childhoods stolen, not to mention the (often) permanent psychological problems it causes such as PTSD, anxiety, depression, ocd, etc. Then those problems cause issues in relationships and jobs. Not to mention most of the time there is never justice.

So yeah, pretty fucked up

5. I cannot stand Michael Jackson.... This documentary makes my dislike for him even greater.

• Agree Agree x 1