Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That great feeling when

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ajbuds, Nov 2, 2011.

1. You find a blunt when you swear you didn't have one but decided to look around one more time before your dreadful drive to the gas station, and you find one.

Just happened and i felt like i should share:

When your craving a nice blunt^

Follow with your that great feeling when...

2. i just twisted a gram of Grand Daddy Blue (Don't have too much of it, relatively rare strain) into a Swisher. such a bitch to fit hella tree in a swisher but it is a whole lot easier if you roll them inside out. I smoke joints all the time, I just have a love for blunts, and I'm not letting a bad rapper tell me not too.

3. If I have a craving for weed, I go into my brothers room, and search his carpet for any bits he's dropped