Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That great feeling when you find unsmoked bud.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GabbaGabbaHey, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Right at the moment, I have no bud :( I was just kinda lurking on GC when I look over....and realize a packed a bowl in my bubbler like 2 days ago and didn't finish it. Now I haven't smoked in 2 days until just now :) I got 4-5
    Good hits out of this bowl....I'm pretty buzzed right now, just what I needed to go to sleep :)
    Has anyone else felt this feeling of nirvana when you find unsmoked bud ?!

2. Not to sound generic but my GF and I made hash with the last of our bud a week ago. In our kief box, I thought we were screwed. In our grinder earlier I found an extra 2 grams at least!!!! Lucky me today, I anticipated on being out this week but now I'm re-stocked :)

3. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']Not to sound generic but my GF and I made hash with the last of our bud a week ago. In our kief box, I thought we were screwed. In our grinder earlier I found an extra 2 grams at least!!!! Lucky me today, I anticipated on being out this week but now I'm re-stocked :)[/quote]

Lucky! Haha I wish I can hit it this that big some day...the feeling I'll get will be so intense haha.

4. I find quarters sometimes I didn't know I had..found a half last week in a jar under my bed