Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That feeling you get...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BoomerD, Apr 11, 2013.

1. When you're dry, and you find a joint you have been looking for for over a week.

2. hell yea. if i don't have any for an extended period of time. i'm scouring my smoke room looking for roaches or little buds that may have fell on the floor. i always try to keep some roach weed just for those situations. crop coming in a few more weeks, hopefully won't have to experience that for a while

3. Yeah, I just got off of a two month dry spell, thank god I've got some coming in on Saturday. For whatever reason I thought in my old walkman was a good place for my joint. Its only a pinner, but its got a good four snaps.

Hope your crop turns out awesome! :smoking:

4. Was unpacking and just found a old grinder had about a gram in it and some keif so lucky me.

5. What i do is i close my eyes and throw backwords about 10 joints all over my room i find them every now and then real treats :)

6. wish i had that feeling right now. talked to my dude yesterday haven't heard back. same old song and dance. can't wait till my crop comes in. no more shady ppl.

7. i feel bad for everyone that goes dry. I love buying in Bulk :)

Enjoy OP

8. usually do at least an ounce each time. but ran out a couple weeks ago, and only been able to scrape together enough lately, for a dime here and there. then gotta play the waiting game.
    i miss Jersey. one guy, my best friend. never went without. for like 6 years. never dry. and we were getting cali medical too. casey jones, nyc diesel, fukin medical hash. damn just thinking about it makes me miss it more now.

9. that feeling you get when you reminisce back to the very first time that marijuana was cultivated by our ancestors. imagine if we were using it wrong and it's best way to be consumed is to take it as a suppository. sorry for my rambling.