That feeling when coping bud?

Discussion in 'General' started by senta420, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Do any blades get an odd feeling when they know they're going to buy their stash? It's like an adrenaline rush/excitement. Really don't know how to explain it but it's not a bad vibe. Don't call me a bitch neither, I have been smoking for years now.

2. its just an adrenaline rush because your know your doing something wrong. Its not a big dea lto me anymore mostly because im in a safe environment most of the time

3. It all depends, if you see a cop
    Rolling up right after the buy you get a sinking feeling, it is not good /:, but if youre in a good area its happy, i used to feel like a terrible person buying weed

4. Yessir..but only when I have to drive to get it. I try to buy in weight for that reason, I figure less trips= less chance of getting caught.

5. hmmm i get an adrenaline rush, not because im doing something bad, because im fuckin itchin to burn a doobie.

6. Right on brother! Waiting on my guy now and that's what I'm doing. I have been buying bud for 6 years now and I get the feeling EVERY SINGLE TIME. No matter where I am, my house, their house, their car, an ally way. I'm glad to hear it's normal though

7. Yea exitement cause i love that shit!But if i cant get it it takes me like an hour to get over it.What else could cause such disappointment...and such joy.

8. I talked to this kid at 6 and he told me he has work till 11, and the feeling as since does down since I talked to him. He should be here any minute though, once he gives me that call, ill get them butterflies again.

I hope he ain't trying to do no sketchy shit. Iv went to this kid almost everyday and at least gave him over 400$ in business In the past month so I hope not. I called him and he said word for word "yo nigguh, I'm smoking, drinking, driving and talking to you on the phone at the same time call you back"

Breaking news! *phone rings* yo man, figure ill be at your house in exactly 7 minutes. Now I got them butterflies! Time to smoke me a nice bowl and go to bed!

9. Yeah I geuss but after a while it gets old.....

10. i get that feeling everytime, a little boost to the senses.

11. I feel like a kid who just got his favorite candy. I get happy and starting singing my way home n shit haha.