That Empty Feeling...

Discussion in 'General' started by Flemian, Nov 2, 2010.

1. When the one you care about most just walks away.. And then nothing seems to matter or be important anymore.

Everything lacks purpose. All that matters is if they come back. If they are ok. Everything somehow reminds you of them.

I hate it.

This isnt the first time with this girl. she always comes back. Even when I was certain Ide never see her again, she came back.

2. If we are to enter the minefield that is human relationships (romantic and non-romantic alike) we must be wary of the possibilites of being injured. Not sure how that helps - but it sounded cool in my head.

3. what ever your thinking don't doubt it, and just go with your gut.

4. I kinda new Id get hurt.. In a way I was expecting it. But not at all this soon. We just had an amazing month, one of our best. But the world has no explination.

5. This is why I let bitches be bitches while I smoke my weed.

6. Women...cant live with em, cant live without em

7. I've felt that way ever since my good friend moved away

8. It's called an identity crisis my friend.

That is your condition.....

I would suggest never falling for the same thing again but that's just my miserable self talking.

9. It might seem bad now
    but time will take the pain away
    girls come and go
    life is too short

10. True.

11. i dated this girl for two years. she dumped me for another guy she met while on vacation in another state. i tried to still be friends with her. she dumped that guy, then dated me again. then i dumped her on christmas eve.

that christmas eve was the biggest regret of my life. maybe this doesnt help you feel better. but i'll tell you what i think. this girl im talking about has my heart in her hands till this day. she has a different boyfriend now of 1 year. its been 4 years that ive known her. and i've loved her since i met her. just recently i got over her. you know what helped me get through all this? opening my heart to her. i went down swinging. in a way, i still am. but in a sad and fucked up way, the sadness was really reassuring and welcoming. although i couldnt have her back, although she walked out of my life, i did what i could. i tried.

so should you. and if you succeed, then learn from your mistakes and hang on to that person as long as you love them. and if you fail. if you get shot down, rejected, denied, or anything like that, rest assured and feel good... because you tried. you did what you could. right? so what more can you do? they say its better to have loved and lost than never loving at all, but i stopped believing that when i realized there was only one girl for me.

through it all, when you try to get over her, she'll linger in your mind. but i was once told that if i couldnt get a person out of my head, no matter what i did, then maybe that person is supposed to be there.

cheer up, keep your chin up. dont worry man.