That Empty Feeling :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Wavy, Aug 26, 2013.

1. I just went to a two day music festival, i smoked all of my 10 grams, listened to some of my favorite groups/bands and had SUCH AN AMAZING TIME. 

But now it's over, and with every great thing that comes to an end, there that HUGE empty feeling like you don't know what to do, or that everything u do from now.. is gonna kinda .. suck. 

(No i'm not depressed) i was just wondering if anyone relates, i get this feeling nearly any time something REALLY awesome happens.

(((It was Fuck Yeah Fest, if anyone went... i went for the underachievers, shlhomo, antwon, flume, no age, (whats leftof) black flag, death grips, devendra banheart, poolside. 

yeah ..

Loads of Nostalgia i guess.. the day after... :p

2. Ya that always happens after an amazing experience. I always find i can't help but count days till i can do it again :p

3. I saw death grips at a festival earlier this summer too hahaha at least they showed up to both of ours :smoke: they were blowin off shows lately hahah

4. I know right? i was actually AMAZED, i was smoking a joint on the side after flag, all of of a sudden they actually came on i went wild!!!!  :yay:  :metal:

5. sadly it's a yearly event... 
    on my birthday nearly every year haha

6. yah man the set I saw was wild man people  went nuts I was pretty stoned but drunk as hell for that show hahah 

and I had a 900 mile drive home after that festival...that was a sad ride hahahahah

7. i bet death grips was crazy live. their songs go hard.

8. Thats how I always feel right after I masturbate :confused_2:

9. Happens every single time I do something that is worth remembering. It's your minds way of saying "don't make this a last, and keep these memories coming."