That deer is damn lucky!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 4:19GOTaMinute?, Oct 29, 2010.

1. whats up guys so let me begin this tale......

So being a senior in high school we get to finally drive to school. I do not have a car so i was getting rides with my buddy every day. Now i :smoke: EVERY day when i go to school like not 1 missed day:hello: but my buddy is a casual smoker and will smoke maybe 2 or 3 times a week with me in the morning. anyway so it was tuesday morning and as usual i am blazing on our way to town which is about 20 minutes:D. we get into town and are on Main street right in the middle of town when the most fucked up thing happened. as i asked him ifhe wanted to smoke this morning my buddy looks at me and yells like literally screams OH SHIT:eek:. i was like what the fuck and turned around figuring a cop saw us just in time to watch my window shatter and a glass fly everywhere. i figured we just hit this car that was parked next to use nd thought we were fuuuuhhhhuuuuucccckkkkkeeeeeddd.
    my buddy immediatly rolls the car into the parking lot next door and jumps outta the car. (you know when you get into those situations where your like shaky from what just happened well i literally had no clue what was goin on. so i asked him what happened and he said a deer yes a deer in the middle of this busy ass town just rammed the side of the 40 mph car. apparently the had actually came through the window and when it reached the end of the window spun out on the road .....i looked back to see the deer simply get up and walk away and i was positive the deer would have died from such an event... anyway to keep it semi short i was pondering chasing that deer down and kicking the shit outta it cuz now i gotta ride the bus. bottom line my side door dont open the windows completely gone and the mirror too. all in all not to bad but i cut my mouth when glass flew in it and my hands but whatever. 1400 dollars in damage cuz a drunk ass deer had to feel macho and fuck wit our car..:mad:

2. maybe mon te deer gon smoke more herb den yo mi mon that deer gon toked tha herb so muc mi deer so blazed he don no where he be mon

3. in british columbia deers are like pests now in public cities , i fucked one up and he did a 360 like a starfish in mid air and flew into a ditch.... i mean i stopped and asked it if he was ok but not much you can do, he died tho i'm guessing he was twichy and i just got caught on a speed trap so tha was my sign to speed...i mean when is thier ever more then 2 speed traps in 1 kilometer

4. deer smoke mor herb den you do mi friend