Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That cliche stoner question...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gnarlysalamander, May 14, 2013.

1. Hi y'all. I'm gonna ask that question that you've answered hundreds of times, and I apologize for it:

I'm going to have to take a pre-employment drug screen in the near future (probably Thursday) and I wanted advice of whether I should attempt to sub, or if you guys think I'll be okay. Yes, I understand no one can predict 100%, I just want opinions.

I'm 5'5, 140lbs with a 20-21% body fat, and female. I lift heavy and do HIIT 3x per week, drink at least a gallon of water per day, and am extremely anal about maintaining a healthy diet. The last time I smoked was on 4/20, I'd say I probably had 3 average sized bowls. No smoking a week before that, and a bowl before bed every night for about two weeks before that.

I am able to sub if needed, but I didn't want to go through the unnecessary stress if enough of you thought I might pass.

Thanks in advance for any advice or opinions you all have to offer.

2. i think your good! 

3. Is there anything specific you're basing that off of? The last time I had to get clean for a job I was very overweight so I'm unsure how being this in shape will benefit me

4. i would be very surprised if you didnt pass... It will be almost 4 weeks by the time you take the test and with the amount of exercise you do and water you drink it should definitely be cleared from your system.

5. #5 â’¸anadianBuds, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    Grass city needs a rule on posting drug test threads.

This shit gets annoying.

Thank you for apologizing OP. 

6. :( I do apologize, I promise I've been googling for hours but I couldn't find anyone who fit my lifestyle to compare with

7. I can almost guarantee your good if you last smoked on 4/20 though. As long as you're positive you haven't smoked any since.  :p

8. =P absolutely positive, I dumped what I had left because I knew I'd need a new job.

Thanks for the help guys, and if anyone thinks I'm going to fail please give me a hollar

9. better safe than sorry!

10. you DUMPED it!?!?!?!?!!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!1111111111112

11. I did :-/ bf doesn't smoke and I have no self control if it's in the house. If it makes it better the last of it was pretty crappy quality, I wasn't tossin' medical grade or anything like that lol