Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That "Cartoon" high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by routaruo, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Greetings fellow blades!
    Member that one high you've had, where it felt like you were in a cartoon / in a movie? I have no better way of describing the feeling, as it feels pretty accurate to a cartoon / movie. I remember the first time I got high, I felt this weird cartoon feeling, and haven't felt it since. I'm wondering if it's possible to obtain the same sort of high? When it first happened, I had an extremely low tolerance (as it was my first time smoking pot) and it wasn't hitting me, so after my 4th or 5th joint, I wasn't expecting anything seeing as it hadn't happened already.. Then it hit me and I was literally fucked, I don't remember much other then the feeling of being in a cartoon / dream. But,anyway, back ontopic.
    Is it possible to obtain a "cartoon" high from smoking? Will holding your hits in for 8 seconds each then exhaling and doing the same thing for a whole joint work?
    Feedback would be great!
    Cheers,
    -Routaruo

2. god dude. that one high bro. back in the day when i first started smoking, i was trippin, but those were my exact words "everything looks like cartoonzzzz".

about 5 years later i'm sitting here smoking a bowl KNOWING, i'll never be that high off cannabis again most likely.

3. Damn dude, if we only we could go back hey? I would do ANYTHING to have that really trippy high again

4. that shit was hella fun. man, i used to be able to get so blazed.
    ):

5. Been there done that lol . ^\tsame here you guys

6. Yes, Always seems to happen at a rando persons house. People you don't know real well or are a little uncomfortable around. That's when shit decides to go sideways. and the television jumps off the wall and has a seat next to you.

7. I'll never forget my first time bein high. :) Best experience ever.

If you want that feeling again you're going to need to search in bigger forests, I'll give you a hint it rhymes with brooms. :)

8. for real. hahah.

9. im cartoon high right now lol i haven't smoked in like 3 months and i just took a gram of dank to the face with my bong... fuck

10. Lucky bastard man! I guess taking a decent break from smoking bud will do the trick? Haha, enjoy it man!

11. Yeah it's not too hard to get that stoned. I get mega way-too high, sometimes to the point I can't really handle it, as often as every month. You just need to keep your tolerance down and take a break once and a while. When the time comes and you haven't smoked for a few weeks, take a seriously huge hit of good bud, and you will be too high to remember the first time you got too high.

12. i am enjoying it :D the break definitely did the trick i'm fucked

and there's no such thing as too stoned man, haha

13. 1 month t break followed by some strong edibles and dabs

14. Never had edibles / oil! Perhaps that'll do the cartoon trick! Or maybe taking a rip from my buddies crazy Hoss bong

15. Or all the above :)

16. ive smoked til i almost throw up and pass out. I get cev trippy highs often but in all my time smoking ...never really had a cartoony high

I once got ripped out of a zong and had a bad panic attack... at one point it seemed like the sky was wobbly and moving as if on a film reel.

I've smoked way more than that on many other occasions and never had full blown visual hallucinations and any other point

maybe you need the appropriate delivery method to get to that state?

going to try a gravity bong and see if I can achieve it lol

17. I find that I don't experience a high similar to that first time no matter how much I smoke or how long I T-Break. It is never the same.

18. Loss of innocence perhaps?

19. Ive had the "movie" effect.. my perception of time was distorted, my "frame-rate" of reality was slowed down slightly.

It's very difficult to describe, though I feel I nailed it pretty well right there.

I want the good sativas that make me giggle at stupid shit, like a bag blowing by in the wind.

20. I was 16 and working in a grocery store i was on break by myself and just burned a spliff on a empty stomach. As i sat there this hot blonde in bakery who was 18 decided to join me on break. All in all youve ever seen "that 70s show" when eric talks to his parents high and the backround is moving back and forth well that was what i was seeing made me almost yack had to get up throw water on my face and them return to break.