Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That burnt out feeling

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, Jan 14, 2011.

1. I usually have the whole day to myself and would love to have the time to smoke but I have work at 5pm and every time that I smoke around 11am my whole day is just shot. What's the best way to feel myself when I have to go to work?

2. #2 303Stoner, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
    Maybe toke at 11, munch hard, then nap around 3 or so. That's usually what I do. Except I just have to wake up in order to smoke another bowl, not go to work, but it might work.

3. There could be a lot of reasons, do you smoke Indica or Sativa?

Try smoking a sativa domminant like Sour Diesel, or Chem Dog

Are you pretty active when you smoke? (or do you sit alot?)
    Because the same rules apply to the Human body sober as when high, and even
    when your sober, if you sit around for more then an hour or two your body gets
    into this hazy inactive mode, that could only be broken out of after some activity.

Do you eat alot when you smoke? Because not only will that kill your high but it often makes you tired (blood routed in the digestive organs to digest induce fatigue-like symptoms)

And finally, the sure fire way to be ready for work at 5pm is to take a power nap maybe an hour before you leave.

Weed uses dopomene among other things and your body needs to recharge after alot of smoking, a 40 min nap will do that
    no more no less

and drink some coffee before you nap so you feel energized when you wake up

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lots of things may be the cause first find out if your bud is Indica or Sativa.
    Maybe try a vaporizer, i don't think they have the "Crash and burn" Feeling.
    Try doing something your interested, gaming, sports, etc. I Personally do physical work while I'm stoned.Plus it affects everyone in different ways.
    Peace out and good luck.

5. I usually have class at around 4 and get high around 10-11 what i do is get plenty stoned have a nice carbohydrate loaded meal and the clincher is to take a nice hot shower about an hour before I leave it always snaps me back to normal.

6. I tend to avoid oils, kief, etc. When smoking in the morning if I have somewhere to be. Also, If you have the option try separating your Sativa and Indica highs to a daytime and nighttime rotation.

7. take a hour long nap and youll be good