That awkward moment when..

Discussion in 'General' started by Frotto, Feb 8, 2012.

1. people don't stop fucking saying that. The moments you all describe aren't even awkward for the most part. I don't go around saying "This is ice cream" while holding a box of tissue.

2. that awkward moment when you look a stripper in the eyes

3. that awkward moment when u go to a sex party and your middle aged caregiver sees ur dick

#RARE!

4. Now THAT is awkward.

5. When grasscity isn't twitter

6. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']When grasscity isn't twitter[/quote]

Not just gc, i know people that say that hashtag shit in person, annoying as fuck

7. When your black and you discover your best friends dad is in the KKK, then never make eye contact with him again.

8. awkward moment when you get caught smiling at your phone in public

9. when you see someone you know going in the opposite direction so you pull your phone out last minute to avoid making eye contact when you pass

feels bad man.

10. that awkward moment when you shit on yourself during your turn in a nationally televised spelling bee and the whole audience erupts in laughter, and as you try to run away with tears streaming down your face your pants fall around your ankles and you tumble down some stairs and land face first in your high school crush's disabled grandmas cooch, all the mean while the shit has left a huge shit stain on your now exposed tighty whiteys and all you can do now is wallow in your own shame,while various people in the crowd upload their camera videos of the incident to youtube and by the time you get back up and exit the auditorium, it already has 500,000 views

11. you only have awkward moments if youre an awkward person.

i've been in so many situations one would consider awkward, but do i feel it? nah, i just go with the flow man.

12. WORD. such a stupid saying

13. [quote name='"hippielama"']you only have awkward moments if youre an awkward person.

i've been in so many situations one would consider awkward, but do i feel it? nah, i just go with the flow man.[/quote]

I'd love for you to meet a girl I know and talk with her for a few minutes...

She's so bad she takes situations that aren't awkward and makes them that way. Kind of fun to talk to though because I'm amazed at how naive she is.

Does that make me a bad person?