Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

that awkward moment when...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazingrhegan, Jan 2, 2012.

1. okay so the other day i was looking for an eyelash curler in my moms bathroom, under her sink counter. i was looking in make up bags and poches and what not, when i came across a little pouch that instantly smelled like some grade A loud. i opened it up to find about 5 or 6 grams of weed, all bagged seperately. there was lighter in there, a little bowl, some little scissors, and a few other things that i didnt have enough time to investigate. it's been running through my mind that my mom smokes weed for about two days now. im not sure on how to handle this. should i call her out, take some weed when im desperate, or wait until i get caught and then call her out? one more thing, the bags that were holding the weed were bags from our own house, i know this because they were little cars the movie sandwich bags that she buys because of my little brother. overall im just weirded out.

2. Go up to her and ask her if she wants to blaze up and have some quality mother-daughter time.

3. Wait for her b day and give her a fat blunt

4. Put a note in the pouch saying 'wanna smoke?'

5. im gonna do this the next she catches me coming home stoned. she's gonna yell and act mad, and im gonna say, "follow me to your bathroom and we toke and talk about it mommy."
    :smoke:

6. Does anyone else live with you guys? Hmm, there are lots of ways to go about this. What I would do is add a like .5 of a completely different strain. Look for her to be generally weirded out. See if it disappears. You should get your answer outta that. Start acting weird and looking for something. If she asks tell her you lost something important and can't remember where you put it. Don't say what it was. Just improv some shit, lol.

7. haha the note idea made me laugh

8. Go give her a hug and share your common interests

9. my step dad lives with us, and he's kind of well off in the money department. how can i know if they are wrapped up in dealing? being as though the weed is in bags from home.

10. Take the weed when she's gone, get all your family together in the family room,put the weed right out on a table, and right when your mom gets back, intervention time.

11. Just because the bags are from home doesn't mean she is dealing...

She could have used the bags because typically dealers don't give you weed in nice fancy bags. The ones that do are far and few.

12. i think im going to wait until i get busted. i dont want to confront her before then because she might come up with this bright idea that we can quit together or something. she doesnt know for sure that i smoke. im not ready to quit haha.

13. My dealer has these 1/8 sized bags with little pot leaves on them. Really feels like it completes the product. I love this dude, lol.

14. Why would she want to talk about quitting? She obviously smokes, often enough to keep a stash and a bowl on handy.

15. use it as a bonding device, not a fallback.

waiting till you get caught and youve already seen her stash bowl and some siccors to grind the bud?!?! you crazy

its your MOM.

i feel like some of the posts you made in this thread makes it seem like you and your mom dont have the best friendship. maybe not open with her? show her your a responsible smoker.

16. she's not going to be okay with me smoking if i tell her that i do.

17. Watch movie with Mom.

Pull out blunt and spark it up.

Pass that shit like a boss.

18. we are actually very open with each other. she knows that i have smoked before but she does not know how reguarly. we've had brief conversations about and she let me know that she had smoked "once in the last 4 years or so" with one of her friends. also, im on probation. so i know she would not be okay with knowing that i smoke on the reg and she would be worried and sketched out every time i left the house. its a sticky situation.

19. Maybe it's your little brother slingin like a boss.

20. [quote name='"carlsbarn420"']

Maybe it's your little brother slingin like a boss.[/quote]

Haha, little Johnny comes to school opens up his lunch box and pulls out a random quart