Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That awkward moment when..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KelseyCannabis, Feb 28, 2012.

1. You're getting your friend high for the first time and they try to light the pipe like a crack pipe lol ...

2. Ask him if he likes crack.

Or she

3. ummh, i dont think i seen anyone ever try to light it under the bowl... even newbies arent that dumb, you sure your friend just doesn't smoke crack?

4. Haha it takes everyone a while to learn not to look like a crack head.. I personally never feel right smoking out of someone else piece or bong or anything. I just don't treat it the same as if it were mine.

5. Yeah... no one I know lights a peice like a crack pipe, even if it was for the first time. I wouldn't be surprised if your friend was a recovering/still is crack addict.

6. #6 anonymous911, Feb 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2012
    like that old dude on Weed Wars lol

Edit: 911 post. Livin' up to the name :smoke:

7. Hahaha yes, that old man was hilllllarious. A bit long, but worth it :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qytCzLl3kNE[/ame]

Edit: wrong video

8. Lmfao. I wanna see what happens next!

9. #11 morange, Feb 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2012
    I've never had that happen to me before. The most newbie smoker thing I've seen I guess is people trying to light the bowl before bringing it to their mouth to inhale. Other than the occasional 'light the bong for me it's confusing', smoking is a pretty simple concept to grasp.

EDIT: also that video is pretty funny, but I'm sure it was written to be like that, because it was on television. Also you know one of the people behind the scenes would have known how to smoke a bowl lol.

10. you realize your high and no one else is

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87ltNLp9Qec]Old Man Tries Weed For The First Time! - YouTube[/ame]

12. link to full episode?

13. there have been many times when i was like "wait... what am i inhaling now???"

14. Anyone tried talking to a girl high and not making any sense? Awkward as fuck.

15. Here's the youtube link: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9N1NZcY0v8&feature=related]Weed Wars Episode 4 (Full) Discovery Channel - YouTube[/ame]

I'd probably stream it though. It's actually the 4th episode of the show, Weed Wars. If you haven't seen it I'd recommend it.

Here's a link to a place to stream them too:

Watch Weed Wars Serie Online - Watch Series

16. that awkward moment when you need to cough but you don't wanna exhale yet!