Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

that ATL fire (white widow)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Whachamacallit, May 5, 2011.

1. #1 Whachamacallit, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    my regular connect left USA so ive been on the search for a new connect. found this chill stoner at mellow mushroom one night and picked up 2.5g for 40$ from him recently. he said its some white widow lookin forward to his next batch.

overall just your classic herb smoke, has the classic indica characteristics (hungry. happy. laughs. ) while still allowing you to function throughout the day.

Attached Files:

2. Shit looks dank.

3. super fire man

4. Definitely dank, and White Widow for sure.

5. atl has fire everyday anyday any year any minute

6. Dddd d dd d daammnnnnn

7. no where in the world come close to cali

8. ATL has whatever you want lol with our huge music sceen you can literally go to certain venues/shows and get offered anything. its aweesome

9. Oh yeah definately, I visit my good friends molly and lucy on a weekendly basis

10. mellow mushroom is the motherfucking bomb...you gotta love hotlanta ;)

11. gotta love the tabernacle

12. Niiiice frosty buds dude + rep also for Atl

13. yeah dude i like me a nice *insert street name for drug that we ALL know*

14. ....

Tabernacle Atlanta

15. mascarade is good too. go to the electronic/ dubstep shows. visit some your "girl friends".. seems like the big thing to do now with college age kids.. its so damn abundant

16. masquerade

On a side note, the opera, and kingplow are the places to go in atl. fuck the tabernacle and the masq

17. Nice OP, I might hit up mellow mushroom now just to see if I can get the same luck, haha!!

18. Haha I hate it when people pretend like they know drug names and stuff but then make themselves look stupid because they get it wrong or it isn't actually a drug.

Like wtf is a "tabernacle" yet lo and behold you made a condescending remark about using drug terms and get it wrong.

19. Hes a bit slow, leave him be :p he was hopeing it was some sort of new exciting drug.