That 70's Show

Discussion in 'General' started by CptDankNuggets, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Who loves this show? Its one of my favorite shows on right now and I just wanted to see who else here on the city watches it.

2. ive prolly seen every episode :)

3. watch it everyday. It comes on like 6 times a day... and I want it everytime

4. One of the only shows I try to watch on tv...

5. great show. It got kinda lame towards the end of the series, but still one of my favorite shows of all time.

6. Watching it right now :) :hippie: (the one where Lindsay Lohan appears on). One of my favorite shows period, I have round 40 episodes on my computer and a bunch on my iPod. ;)

7. I freaking love that show.

The best episodes are near the middle of the series. Towards the end, it got really lame like when Topher Grace (Eric) left to go to Africa or someshit and that blode dude replaced him. Wtf was up with that?!

8. I love That 70's Show. Fucking great except the last few seasons. The first season is one of my favorites of any show.

9. Exactly. :) :smoking:

10. My mom had to point out to me they were smokin in the circles. lol, i just never notcied the smoke in the air and the stupid shit they said. (of course id pick up on other more obvious references but the cricle scencs had elluded me)

11. - in the smoking circle -

" We say the greatest things down here, man. But I can never seem to remember any of them! We should get, like...a tape recorder man...to remember what we say! "

Ah, yeah..

12. -in the basement-

Kelso: You know whats a funny word...? Pickleweasel.

<3 That 70s Show.

13. like states 5 times already, the beginning got my attention, the middle were the great years, then, for some reason unknown to me, they thought they could keep going without Eric.

that ruined it for me.

but i still watch it anytime it comes on

14. I just started watching like a year ago.
    You guys know how eric and donna were supposed to get married after they graduated? well what happened. They had a few more seasons and they hadnt got married yet.
    But i watch this show every day now.

15. I HAVE seen every episode, i really love that show. one thing i didnt like was how it changed.. coincidently towards the 80's when everything started to suck. hahaha. i really love that show.

16. yea too bad they killed it, should have just let it end.

everyones contract ran out, and topher wouldnt sign back on for another season.

they should have just ended it after 8, thats plenty. the final season was crap anyways.

17. does anyone remember that 80s show?

it was on for 2-4 weeks before being cancelled, which was necessary.

i was freaking out thinking they were replacing that 70s show, luckily it was just corporate greed trying to milk the cash pot that is that 70s show.

and even luckier than that, it failed.

18. haha that 80s show was so retarded.

am i the only one devoted enough to that 70s show to put a quote in a siggy???
    i love da show
    after like the 5th season everything suked

19. love it

been told i look alot like hyde when i wear the sunglasses i have on now...horray spring weather!!!

20. I have seen every episode. THat 70's show is up on my lsit of favorite shows stoned or sober.