Thanos demands your silence

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SureShot21, Apr 26, 2018.

1. So yeah, the most-awaited movie of the year is showing already on cinemas nationwide. It’s the Avengers: Infinity War. I am probably one of those avid fan of Marvel who anticipates every Avengers’ movie. But dude, spoilers are slowly coming out in any social media platforms. They were saying about Captain America’s long-awaited death in the movie. I don’t know if that’s really true but please NOT!!! I love Captain America! And I know he’s loving me too, including the other casts! Sounds crazy, right?

But dude, just please stop with spoiling! Thanos demands your silence!

2. #2 Dizzy, Apr 26, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    We are def going to see this probably on Saturday lol icw its going to be amazing. No offense but i'm not going to read what you posted in case there are spoilers tho.

~Toni~

3. Pretty much everyone dies in the comics if it doesn't happen in the movie i'll be pissed lol

4. We need more DC movies...

But yeah spoilers blow, thankfully I never see any because I stay off social media. Unless of course some dude tells me in his thread Captain America is going to die in the upcoming movie... just a bit of a spoiler.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

5. We need more, better DC movies. What they have been putting out is absolute trash other than Wonder Woman, they need to get their shit together. And this is coming from someone who loves DC and Batman is my favorite superhero

6. DC hasn't made a good movie in a long time. I blame Warner Bros. At least Disney lets the Marvel Studios people do their own thing.

7. It was awesome. Definitely my favorite Marvel movie so far.
    Sucks DC doesn't know how to do movies like that. Justice League and the last few Batman and Superman movies were boring as hell in my opinion.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. DC movies blow. They destroyed Batman (aka coolest detective of all time) and to be honest most of the Marvel movies have blown as well.

In regards to Disney, they are evil cunts.
    They need to let Pixar go and create goodness. They are such amazingly skilled animators but they are slaved in to making boring shitty kids movies.

BE FREE! MAKE ACTION!! PLEASE!!!

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Definitely disagree with the Marvel movies comments. There really hasn't been a single movie of this entire Marvel Universe that I haven't enjoyed, but to each their own

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I've liked all of the Avengers movies and Guardians of the Galaxy. Captain America Civil War was alright. Never saw the other CA movies or Thor: Ragnarok. The Ironman was alright but the sequels sucked. And the only Hulk I really liked was Edward Norton.

I feel like even the worst Marvel movies aren't as terrible as the newer DC films though. I have literally fallen asleep to every one of them.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lol I like all the Marvel and DC movies. The X-Men and Fantastic 4 ones as well.

~Toni~

12. I liked the first couple X-Men movies. Didn't really care for the Logan spinoffs. Never saw the newer Fantastic 4 but the one that came out in the early 2000s wasn't that great. Marvel Studios got the rights back so maybe the next one will be better.

• Like Like x 1

13. What about the 2nd F4 lol had the Silver Surfer an Galactus in it?

~Toni~

14. don't think i saw it. don't remember Galactus in any movies I've watched. All I know is Adam Warlock better show up in the Infinity Wars sequel or they failed lol

They said they couldn't think of a way to have him show up in this one and include a backstory without the movie being ridiculously long but Captain Marvel is going to show up in the next one so if they have her come out of nowhere they can have Adam Warlock come out of nowhere lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. It was not the traditional Galactus tho...

I noticed a few where missing from this avengers movie. tho tbh it didn't matter movie was still awesome.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  16. [​IMG]
    Lucy... I saw Lucy ...then spent the rest of the movie

on wondering where to store the bluray on my shelf

after much thought I'm gonna store /bury this shit

right next to the Guardians of the Galaxy collection

I had thought Iron man but his coke addition

is showing thru either that or the short shitty jerk

is getting very old very fast ....lol

Living Proof that MORE Don't mean BETTER

now back to my he man doll

thanks

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lucy was an excellent film.

People who poke holes at what it isn't, fail to appreciate it for the many things it is.
    Great concept and overall well done adaptation.

I'm not a particularly big ScarJo fan, but she owned it in this one.

A stoner must

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Lol I love the name of this thread.

~Toni~