Thanksgiving!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Deuces, Nov 22, 2007.

1. OK. kind of an odd thread, but I felt it was appropriate.

Since it is Thanksgiving, everyone name a couple of things their thankful for.

As for me...

1) I am thankful for the mountains and the forest and nature in general. So serene and calm, unlike society today
    2) My wonderful family who has stuck by me through alot
    3) Everyone here at grasscity. You guys are fuckin awesome!!!

2. I'm thankful for all the beauty in life.

as well as

My family and friends (including all the wonderful people here at GC) :hello:

3. im thankful for all the wonderful people that have stood by my side...........family, friends(gc also), and my new girlfriend!!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

4. I'm thankful for my friends who have been there through the hard times... For GC, and all the totally kickass people I've met here... For good food, good people, and good liquor, LOL... Oh, and also for FOOTBALL! Go Lions and Cowboys! :D

5. Every T-giving I always have to be thankful for family, friends and life.

6. I'm thankful for health, and for my family and friends, of course, but this is Grasscity after all! We should all be thankful for HERB! :D

7. I'm thankful for finally beginning to write my novel, to my friends, to my job, to good bud, to a solid family and to a sound mind.

In the words of the guy today from the price is right:

Drew Carrey: Anyone you'd like to give a shout out to?

Some Guy: Yes! Yes, Jesus! Thank you Jesus! Go Jesus!

Jesus isn't in my life to say that I thank him for uh, everything I guess, but I still thought it necessary to post.

8. I am also very thankful for all the beauty of nature. Of course the Grasscity is the most important blessing that giving us of Life. And every one enjoys its rosemary and coooooooool.