Thanksgiving I'll never forget.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mombutu Da Guru, Sep 20, 2012.

1. #1 Mombutu Da Guru, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
    Thanksgiving of 2011, I'm at my bro Bluntz house.
    We're talking and stuff and he's already tipsy off his Ciroc.
    I'm not really a drinker, but it was a holiday and he offered, so I took a few shots. His cousin was also there and he was shit-faced. They were goofing around and talking shit as usual, until his cousin left. I then asked him if he wanted to get some Sour Diesel. At the time, he was living in a house with a drug dealer. So he signaled me and we walked into the living room, where I ended up buying a fat dub of sour.

Being the pothead I was at the time, I ALWAYS carried a Entourage wrap with me. So it was funny, when I was offered a wrap and had already begun rolling. The guy saw that I wasn't fucking around. So the vibes were nice and everyone was chill. Which is one of my favorite social perks of smoking weed. Strangers become fellows and comrades.:smoke: Peace man. .

So anyway, I rolled 2 L's and smoked through one with my dude and the dealer. We're all feeling good after 3 rotations, so I'm not disappointed at his stock at all. Mid-L the dealer pulls out a jar of his personal shit and rolls.
    I think it was fruity pebbles, because it was like EVERY FUCKING COLOR, just about. So we smoked out two L's. Then more people came through it was about 7 people over, all just chilling and playing cards. I decided to be cool about it and light my second L, Nobody wanted in except me and the dealer, so at this point i'm quite high. I decided to plug my headphones into my PSP and chill.

At this point I can't even play cards anymore. My climax was setting it pretty well. Body high was intense and my visual high was so mellow and trippy. Then just when i thought I couldn't smoke anymore, more people showed up and started rolling up their shit. I was offered and said "Fuck it." since no one else was smoking with the guy, due to all the L's going around. I helped the guy burn half of his blunt, and tapped out.

Now I'm fucking ripped. . . I was sitting in the chair with my skull candies on blast. I was playing my FIRST dubstep track I ever completed and was tripping the fuck out hard. I have a sensitive ear to music, so I'm a huge sound lover and my hearing is damn good. So the music was so intense and heavy. I closed my eyes and saw so much dope shit i was speechless. After about 5 minutes, I for whatever reason. . start twitching. I had no idea why, but i think it had something to do with the music.
    Hears my 1st song, just for story immersion:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBIGMSpG380[/ame]

I don't claim to be the greatest producer btw.
    The song is based of of Legend of Zelda:Orcarina Of Time (<3 game is my chldhood) But yeah, you'll notice a few samples from the game nd w/e's.The drops are supposed to be Link jumping off of that huge waterfall in Gerudo Valley into Hyrule Lake. (For those who played the game)

Haha, so my friend Tako offers to take me home, being the sober babysitter for me.
    When we get up to leave I couldn't tell if i was gliding or walking.
    It was awesome trippy as fuck. I felt like a ghost, floating to the car.
    When I got in the car my close friend Tako asks me.
    "How high are you?"
    I had a huge grin on my face and said. .
    "Soooooooooooo fuckin' high." and laughed.

He took me back and made sure I got in, which was great of him.
    When I got upstairs I got comfy, hit the lights and attempted to go to sleep with music still in my ears.
    Bad move, everything in my room starting looking like spider figures. Sucks balls for me, since I'm arachnid phobic.
    I panicked and turned my lights on and layed back down.
    After about what seemed like hours, i realized I was too high to get sleep.
    So I got on cp and fired up FL10.

I sat there for about 2 or three hours making a new track, which i saved as "Higher Lighter". I was so high that every sound I heard made me move in some weird way. Like, kicks would make me lift my head up and bass would make shake slightly. IT WAS AMAZING.

So i eventually passed out. When I woke up later on that afternoon, I didn't remember what happened at first. I saw that FL10 was open and listened to the song, it's no Mozart, but it was birthed during one of my most sensual highs yet. So it has a huge place in my heart. I wound up naming it "Viral Infection" and stuck a sample in there from the upcoming Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City game coming out. I was stoked and uploaded it to my channel and it ended up being my most popular song on my YT Channel.

Best Thanksgiving ever. =]

Here's the track:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7EKqq2p0Po[/ame]

2. Wicked story bro that fruity pebbles bud sounds sick. Haha reminds me of the old days

3. Thanksgiving of 2012 hasn't even happened yet...

4. Sounds gangster as FUCK

5. #5 Mombutu Da Guru, Sep 20, 2012
    Oops sorry Thanksgiving 2011, i was blazed when I was typing this up. :eek: :smoke:

6. For some reason, I think OP is just advertising his youtube channel

7. #7 Mombutu Da Guru, Sep 20, 2012
    But it's a real story. =|
    That's how I honestly made the song, which is kind of the whole point.
    Got super blazed and made a decent track. That's a personal life moment there.
    Besides if you haven't heard the tracks, the production quality isn't that great. :p
    I wouldn't really advertise with those, being honest.

8. Well im sold:smoke:

9. Glad you like the tracks.